ABBA - To pollute the Airwaves again

Started by Denn Forever, April 27, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

armaghniac

AꓭBA was never quite my thing, but over time I've come to appreciate that they were very good at what they do. The two lads could pen a tune and the two ladies' voices blended very well.

I'd say it isn't about money.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Eamonnca1

bennydorano

Great music. That Avatar nonsense looks like a lazy arsed money grab of some sort.

laoislad

Quote from: armaghniac on April 27, 2018, 05:25:41 PM
AꓭBA was never quite my thing, but over time I've come to appreciate that they were very good at what they do. The two lads could pen a tune and the two ladies' voices blended very well.

I'd say it's about the Money Money Money....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Insane Bolt

ABBA's music always gets them on the dance floor

Cunny Funt

ABBA tunes are a lot easier to listen too than some of the so called music that pollutes the airwaves nowadays. A little bit late for a reunion now I feel but they should still draw the crowds.

Orior

Quote from: armaghniac on April 27, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

How did you do that?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Ball Hopper

A𐐒BA

Type B in the INPUT box, and copy the result from the OUTPUT box. 

https://www.web2generators.com/text-related-tools/write-upside-down

Quote from the website:

Description

The upside down generator flips the input text horizontally and reverses it. This is done by analyzing each input character and replacing it by another Unicode character which resembles the flipped version of it.

The text generated can be used either for fun on various online web-sites and chat systems, or to create a strong password: mypassword will become pɹoʍssɐdʎɯ which is easy enough to remember and re-generate using this tool.

armaghniac

Quote from: Ball Hopper on April 27, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
A𐐒BA

Type B in the INPUT box, and copy the result from the OUTPUT box. 

https://www.web2generators.com/text-related-tools/write-upside-down

Quote from the website:

Description

The upside down generator flips the input text horizontally and reverses it. This is done by analyzing each input character and replacing it by another Unicode character which resembles the flipped version of it.

The text generated can be used either for fun on various online web-sites and chat systems, or to create a strong password: mypassword will become pɹoʍssɐdʎɯ which is easy enough to remember and re-generate using this tool.

I wish someone had told me that, I had to turn my keyboard upside down.

north_antrim_hound

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Minder

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 28, 2018, 09:06:58 AM
I wonder which one of them is broke

I would be stunned if one of them are broke, I would say they have more money than they could ever spend.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

armaghniac

Quote from: Minder on April 28, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 28, 2018, 09:06:58 AM
I wonder which one of them is broke

I would be stunned if one of them are broke, I would say they have more money than they could ever spend.

I don't see why they have to be broke to record a song, U2 record songs and they are not broke.