Marty Morrissey
Benny Tierney
Michael Collins
Mary McAleese
Heffo
Micko
Paudie

AZOffaly

Out of all those mentioned, I'd say Micheal O'Muircheartaigh would be the most universally loved. Everyone else has a fair few people who wouldn't be that gone on them. Have you ever heard anyone say anything bad about Micheal?

JPGJOHNNYG

charlieTully

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 19, 2018, 03:51:52 PM
Out of all those mentioned, I'd say Micheal O'Muircheartaigh would be the most universally loved. Everyone else has a fair few people who wouldn't be that gone on them. Have you ever heard anyone say anything bad about Micheal?

Agreed
Met him a real gentleman.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

weareros

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 19, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

Agreed
Met him a real gentleman.

Agreed too. A national treasure.

brokencrossbar1

Paul o Connell deserves a mention....

brokencrossbar1

BennyCake

Quote from: Avondhu star on February 19, 2018, 11:28:42 AM
Quote from: screenexile on February 19, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
Miriam
As someone posted before she is not universally popular and she does have her knockers

Do you mind... This is a family thread.

BennyCake

Denis Irwin
John O'Shea
Niall Quinn
Paul McGrath
Liam Clancy
Pat Short
Hector
Zig
Zag
Bosco

Lar Naparka

'Matter of fact I have.
The manager of an Erin's Isle u16 team told me that during a match agaist St Brigids, a brawl broke out and the boul' Michéal was one of the onlookers who joined in and swung a few clatters at one of the Isles players.
This happened over 20 years go and I can't say it happened because I wasn't there to witness it but the Isles mentor is a fairly straitlaced individual and he wouldn't have said it if he hadn't seen it happen.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi