The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

A draw is not enough, he needs the win, why would you not go all out?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 17, 2022, 06:56:30 PM
A draw is not enough, he needs the win, why would you not go all out?

Few injuries and resting some others. Klopp will be expecting a win for his side with the named team, he knows they are playing a Southampton side with 1 win in their last 6 games. Even Chelsea beat Southampton 6-0 recently.

Capt Pat

I think Klopp is saying the champions league is more important and I for one agree. City will easily beat Villa at home imho so there is nothing to lose against Southampton for Liverpool.

Milltown Row2

Win this game win the next he has a week to prepare for Madrid?

Yes that Southampton team is rubbish but they'll feel a wee bit more confident. 1-0 Liverpool
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 17, 2022, 07:15:17 PM
I think Klopp is saying the champions league is more important and I for one agree. City will easily beat Villa at home imho so there is nothing to lose against Southampton for Liverpool.
This.
To be fair if West Ham had beaten City at the weekend and Liverpool needed to win this 5 or 6-0 to go top then no doubt he would have played as close to a full team as possible.
As it is now it makes sense to make changes with winning the  Premier League a very very long shot and a Champions League final to play in a few weeks.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

clarshack

Stevie G will park the bus on Sunday and hope for the best.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: clarshack on May 17, 2022, 09:39:11 PM
Stevie G will park the bus on Sunday and hope for the best.

So will Klopp play the same team?

An Watcher

Jesus lads, totally the right thing to do tonight even if they had lost.  Let the main boys have a good 2 week break before the champions league final.  Give themselves the best possible chance.  The league is gone

square_ball

I'd say a similar line up for Liverpool to that game tonight would be more than enough to get a win v Wolves. All about whether Villa can do anything really. Unlikely but I wouldn't rule it out.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: square_ball on May 17, 2022, 10:10:26 PM
I'd say a similar line up for Liverpool to that game tonight would be more than enough to get a win v Wolves. All about whether Villa can do anything really. Unlikely but I wouldn't rule it out.
Id say he will go a bit stronger than tonight, but won't take any risks with anyone with a niggle.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

An Watcher

Start the same as tonight with a loaded bench.  Bring them on if they need the win n City are losing

From the Bunker

Well played by Klopp this evening. Making all the switches basically gave the Cup final starting team a week off. Was worth the risk. And lets be honest, no one would have given out if we dropped points. It was a sort of win-win situation. Anyway, Sunday beckons - How we still have an iota of a chance of stealing the Premier League title is amazing in it's own right.

Minamino stepped up again tonight. He played a big part in our hunt for the two domestic Cups. Without him we more than likely would have went out in the earlier rounds in both.

Ox looks to be totally out of favour, he's not even getting a run to close out games with fresh legs.

Two games only to go now! The last couple of months have been insane with games.

I image Liverpool will have a very short pre-season to 2022-23. The World cup being at Christmas is a god-send!

Gabriel_Hurl

Big Div off - personal terms agreed with AC Milan

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 19, 2022, 02:10:36 PM
Big Div off - personal terms agreed with AC Milan

He will go down as a cult hero. Scored some massive gaols foe the club and seems to have been well liked in the squad.

You'd imagine Ox, Origi and Milner will all go in the summer. Maybe Minamino too (although i'd prefer he stayed)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

quit yo jibbajabba

Think milner and minamino might get kept, if milner would accept a deal on lower wages id be more than happy he stayed around. actually feel sorry for Ox as hes well out of favour now. Mustve been words spoke

Big Divock the ledge, could there be one last input afore he goes 😎