Assaults at GAA games

Started by Rudi, September 01, 2022, 11:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Eire90 on November 13, 2022, 01:29:54 AM
disgraceful scenes the gaa has a massive problem and a pandemic of small men in a small village syndrome.

viewing the footage one woman (probably a mother of one of the players) wasn't holding back.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

themac_23

Quote from: Rossfan on November 13, 2022, 09:21:04 AM
And it continues....

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/arid-41005442.html

From that the on field looked to be more handbags than anything (hard to tell from the terrible camera) the supporter stuff bang out of order, but can't really hold the clubs responsible. It's a big game and as in all sports big games attract idiots. It's a neutral venue so can't really see either club being taken to task for it.

People need to grow up, I can't imagine getting that wound up at a game as a spectator that I'd scale a load a rows of seats to throw digs. Morons

Armagh18

Quote from: themac_23 on November 13, 2022, 09:26:38 AM
And it continues....

From that the on field looked to be more handbags than anything (hard to tell from the terrible camera) the supporter stuff bang out of order, but can't really hold the clubs responsible. It's a big game and as in all sports big games attract idiots. It's a neutral venue so can't really see either club being taken to task for it.

People need to grow up, I can't imagine getting that wound up at a game as a spectator that I'd scale a load a rows of seats to throw digs. Morons
Would you not get wound up if you saw a family member get a dig? I know I would

Eire90

people fighting over people running around a field who probably dont give a f about them.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 13, 2022, 09:41:25 AM
And it continues....

If my family member wants to get involved in a scrap that's his problem, that shit is going to kill someone and it attracts the wrong coverage.. nearly time to separate crowds at these games and have the absolute bare minimum on the sideline
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2022, 10:39:17 AM
And it continues....

If my family member wants to get involved in a scrap that's his problem, that shit is going to kill someone and it attracts the wrong coverage.. nearly time to separate crowds at these games and have the absolute bare minimum on the sideline

That's it like. People love to criticise soccer as being a hooligans sport but gaa fans are as worse these days.

Eire90

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 13, 2022, 11:06:22 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2022, 10:39:17 AM
And it continues....

That's it like. People love to criticise soccer as being a hooligans sport but gaa fans are as worse these days.

small village syndrome

LeoMc

And it continues....

If you are going to climb over rows of seats or run 20 yards to get involved you should not be near the game.

Armagh18

Quote from: LeoMc on November 13, 2022, 12:18:14 PM
And it continues....

If you are going to climb over rows of seats or run 20 yards to get involved you should not be near the game.
Again, if someone puts their hands on a member of your family you would take the head of them. Say different and you're either a liar or a coward.

Wildweasel74

Take the head of them, try that outside a fball field and there a good chance you end up in jail. Maybe not a liar or a coward, just not stupid.

Baile Brigín 2

And it continues....

Soccer clubs are held to account for their fans behaviour at neutral venues

RedHand88

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 13, 2022, 12:53:31 PM
And it continues....

Again, if someone puts their hands on a member of your family you would take the head of them. Say different and you're either a liar or a coward.

Aye when you're doing 3 years in Maghaberry for manslaughter you can think about how brave you feel.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 13, 2022, 03:58:36 PM
And it continues....

Aye when you're doing 3 years in Maghaberry for manslaughter you can think about how brave you feel.

This guy is a full on muppet and reincarnation of a previous poster, I'd say there's bigger balls on a chipmunk
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

LeoMc

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2022, 04:26:25 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 13, 2022, 03:58:36 PM
And it continues....

This guy is a full on muppet and reincarnation of a previous poster, I'd say there's bigger balls on a chipmunk
He is not a GAA man anyway.