Arseholes

Started by seafoid, January 08, 2016, 09:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Chris Sutton. How has he ever made it on to TV/radio. The tone of his voice!!!

Longshanks

NAG1

Quote from: Longshanks on March 04, 2016, 11:24:45 AM
Gregory Campbell >:(

Love his reasoning for leaving now, he described it along the lines of picking the right time to stop double jobbing was difficult.

Yes Gregory just before it became illegal - DUPers love the pound. Robinson up to his neck in this NAMA stuff too.

Milltown Row2

Until the UUP fcuked it up they were the worst at bringing in money for themselves as politicians.... They grew very wise quickly as to how it worked in their favour..... The biggest suckers are their voters!! Fed a dream and they turned out working in government with their archrivals'!! Only in Ireland
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mikehunt

Have mentioned her before but that wicked wench Angela Kerins playing the victim in the High Court today would sicken your hole. What a despicable human being. 

seafoid

Johnson, Gove, Farage and Leadsom
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

armaghniac

Paul Kelly, who was pocketing the donations  to Console.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on July 13, 2016, 02:37:42 PM
Paul Kelly, who was pocketing the donations  to Console.
Some from the families of people who took their own lives

red hander

Ian O'Doherty ... thoroughly odious turd

foxcommander

Quote from: mikehunt on July 13, 2016, 01:24:10 PM
Have mentioned her before but that wicked wench Angela Kerins playing the victim in the High Court today would sicken your hole. What a despicable human being.

I'm sure she didn't feel like a victim when she was getting that huge wedge from Rehab.

Anyone working for a charity shouldn't be just there for the money. How many people have now been put off donating to good causes due to the likes of her.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

STREET FIGHTER

James Corden.........again....

imtommygunn

See the celtic thread...

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

seafoid

Pat Hickey

And while I did not run a campaign against him (Hickey), I did voice my opinion, and he publicly criticised me, when he said, 'Coghlan you're only a loser, you voted for a loser, you'll always be a loser, and you'll have nothing to do with the Olympic Council as long as I'm around'.

Orior

Ruth Dudley Edwards column in the Belfast Telegraph

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/ruth-dudley-edwards/ruth-dudley-edwards-thrown-by-the-election-result-gerry-adams-realises-he-has-painted-himself-into-a-corner-35839556.html

QuoteWhen in the 1980s I began to know Northern Ireland politicians well, I passed through the stage of being beguiled by nationalist charm and repelled by unionist truculence until I reached the conclusion that, when you looked at substance rather than style, unionists were frequently nicer than they seemed and nationalists the opposite.

Republicans, of course, were a different matter.

While there are individual Sinn Fein supporters for whom I have a reluctant liking, I have nothing but contempt for the leadership of the cult which Adams, Martin McGuinness and their comrades fashioned out of their murder machine.

I've known a fair few Protestant bigots, but what made Sinn Fein so dreadful was the way in which it taught its supporters to hate their neighbours by wildly exaggerating historical wrongs, demonising their victims, and embracing all the propaganda techniques of George Orwell's Ministry of Truth in 1984.

According to the polls, there would be a lot of nationalists and SF voters on this board. You've no substance. Plus, have you been taught to hate your neighbours? Please tell.

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians