Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on November 19, 2013, 08:02:03 AM
Nigel Elliott and Shane Dooey from our club have joined the panel for the new season.
The Antrim lads are training away in the gym. Good to see it.

On the pitches at Jordanstown last night from what I could see, 24 players there training away
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Tony McCloskey , mark and odhran McFadden and chrissy o'connell are currently in the squad. There'll be more called up after the all Ireland run. This has been agreed with the county management.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

they played ahoghill on sat, won easy enough without a few of our main players. chrissy was in nets. quality keeper and deserves a starting run in my opinion
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Our minors are looking some challenge games, anyone involved with their clubs at that level or know the manager, I'd be happy to arrange these games. Cheers
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

NHL games v wexford and cork to be played at ballycastle. great ground to watch a match at and loads of parking etc. a good call imo.

that said 2 home league games again for us, same for the last 3 seasons!
hurl like f**k boi!

btdtgtt

Quote from: Dunloy realist on November 22, 2013, 08:53:30 AM
NHL games v wexford and cork to be played at ballycastle. great ground to watch a match at and loads of parking etc. a good call imo.

Think Ballycastle was the correct call for sure.
As for the fixtures - its does seems a little to much to believe this is "luck of the draw".

NAG1

Quote from: btdtgtt on November 22, 2013, 10:04:19 AM

Think Ballycastle was the correct call for sure.
As for the fixtures - its does seems a little to much to believe this is "luck of the draw".

Going to be good craic up in Ballycastle up there on a winters day, most summer evenings you go up the breeze is blowing across the field making it a farce.

Buswhacker

It can be very windy and exposed at times. I remember a semi-final between the Dall and Shamrocks that was practically a farce with the high winds. It was the year that Rossa won the championship.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Buswhacker on November 25, 2013, 01:08:09 PM
It can be very windy and exposed at times. I remember a semi-final between the Dall and Shamrocks that was practically a farce with the high winds. It was the year that Rossa won the championship.

And the final at Casement was shit weather to if I remember right

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 25, 2013, 01:34:32 PM
Quote from: Buswhacker on November 25, 2013, 01:08:09 PM

And the final at Casement was shit weather to if I remember right

Yeah but there is shit weather and consistently game altering weather. To me that is a significant difference.

theskull1

Its only 2 days .... chances are they'll be lovely sunny ones. Remember the cats visiting a couple of years ago
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on November 25, 2013, 02:15:01 PM
Its only 2 days .... chances are they'll be lovely sunny ones. Remember the cats visiting a couple of years ago

And Babs coming to Cushedall??? Another shit day ;)

Seamroga in exile

Big shock in Leinster today. Mlr were the bigger, stronger team and wanted it more. What odds Parnell in February?
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

Fair play to MLR.
Shamrocks to account for them in Parnell and set up a great final - hopefully portumna come thru the other side.

Radio commentary debated if MLR win should mean Carlow get div1 status "to promote hurling".
What utter nonsense!
Didn't hear the same comment when loughgiel won to favour Antrim!
Or when at galls won should our big ballers go to division1!

The club and county scenes are different animals - stupid comments.

Jeepers Creepers

Some crazy wides today and a phenomenal amount of balls dropped short into keepers hands. Fair play to them, great scenes at the end. As said can't see them go further.