Its snowing!

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, February 20, 2010, 04:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

Phone is saying snow but looking out the window and it looks class. Might go play a round of golf  ;)

supersarsfields

Quote from: ziggysego on November 24, 2010, 09:30:47 PM
I went to my nightclass tonight. When I came out, the ground was white and my chair slid across the carpark, into a parked car.

I hate snow.

I hope you left a note with your details.  ;)

ziggysego

Quote from: supersarsfields on November 25, 2010, 10:29:21 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 24, 2010, 09:30:47 PM
I went to my nightclass tonight. When I came out, the ground was white and my chair slid across the carpark, into a parked car.

I hate snow.

I hope you left a note with your details.  ;)

No. The owner saw me do it :/
Testing Accessibility

armaghniac

QuoteNo. The owner saw me do it :/

You need these

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ziggysego

Quote from: armaghniac on November 25, 2010, 11:40:24 AM
QuoteNo. The owner saw me do it :/

You need these

I would. Mine's bald.
Testing Accessibility

armaghniac

QuoteI would. Mine's bald.

That's all very fine but what about your tyres?  :D

This guy has the right gear.

ardal

Quote from: Rois on November 25, 2010, 12:06:51 AM
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let it snow in Dublin, at least at the airport, so I won't have to get the red eye to Heathrow.  I will be doing an all-nighter in work and would love to go to bed afterwards instead of getting on a silly plane. 

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

jaysus, the flight from Ireland to Heathrow is the red eye. Always thought that was some mad flight across the USA like San Francisco to New York in the wee early hours

lurganblue

hoping the snow holds off as i'm flying to birmingham on saturday. would snow even cancel flights?

JUst retired

May not, but the landings are good fun :D

tyrone girl

Was snowing there in Dungannon a short time ago.

ziggysego

Having a rare lie in today. Haven't even looked out the window yet, so warm and toasty in bed. Is it snowing?
Testing Accessibility

Sandino

Your lucky Ziggy that you had a lie in. 45 minutes ago it was very heavy snow in Greencastle and on the Cookstown Road.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

the Deel Rover

Quote from: ziggysego on November 26, 2010, 11:00:55 AM
Having a rare lie in today. Haven't even looked out the window yet, so warm and toasty in bed. Is it snowing?

ah come on Ziggy ya have to be taking the piss :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ross4life

It's snowing in Roscommon
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

armaghniac

Several cm here in BAC. As tomorrow is Sunday, there won't be the chaos there might otherwise be. I parked the car on the road, the sloping drive is not much help in these conditions, the doormat under the wheel proved useful earlier.
Judiging by the traffic cams it is all over town and judging by the precipitation radar e.g. http://www.raintoday.co.uk/ it is going to last a few minutes yet.