Its snowing!

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, February 20, 2010, 04:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Hill

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on February 21, 2010, 07:34:46 PM
Kilcoo/Castlewellan/Newcastle/Leitrim area got 6-8 inchs last night and no thaw as yet. And as far as 15 miles away in Banbridge, Ballynahinch and Newry no snow at all.

No snow until a few miles past Killowen. There loks to be plenty up in the Mournes, I`d say Spelga is impassable again.

Puckoon

23 inches and counting. Storm advisory through 7pm this. They are predicting 26 inches in 21 hours.

gerry

first snow of the winter in drumquin tonight
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ross4life

After two weeks of t-shirts, shorts & sunscreen it's bloody freezing here now & snow expected tomorrow  :-\

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

boojangles

Quote from: ross4life on November 24, 2010, 07:54:28 PM
After two weeks of t-shirts, shorts & sunscreen it's bloody freezing here now & snow expected tomorrow  :-\

Where are you Ross??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ross4life on November 24, 2010, 07:54:28 PM

Rosscomon?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Yep back home in front of nice warm fire.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ziggysego

I went to my nightclass tonight. When I came out, the ground was white and my chair slid across the carpark, into a parked car.

I hate snow.
Testing Accessibility

omagh_gael

Could have been worse Ziggy you could have been attacked by a monkey on the run ha ha!

Tyronelass

Quote from: ziggysego on November 24, 2010, 09:30:47 PM
I went to my nightclass tonight. When I came out, the ground was white and my chair slid across the carpark, into a parked car.

I hate snow.

I hate it as well, the thought of another winter like last year really is depressing! Lovely and nice to look out at, not so nice to have to go out and about in, roll on springtime!

ONeill

Jeepers I like the snow. Just drive and walk a lot slower like the people in Nuuk. You never see a polar bear ripping about the place. They're fairly easy going lads.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Maguire01

Snow in Belfast/Lisburn.

ONeill

No snow 7 miles west of Lisburn.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rois

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let it snow in Dublin, at least at the airport, so I won't have to get the red eye to Heathrow.  I will be doing an all-nighter in work and would love to go to bed afterwards instead of getting on a silly plane. 

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

anportmorforjfc

Any snow about this morning? None with me as yet!