2019 Allianz Football League Division 3.

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, September 06, 2018, 12:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Draper

Quote from: Nameless on January 21, 2019, 10:19:45 AM
Quote from: town1980 on January 20, 2019, 09:50:56 PM
Please god we do well in div 3 obviously it's a step up but promotion should be a must

You have to build them up before you can knock them down. Make them seem like certainties to gain promotion, hope they lose most of their games and then go to town on them.
This fella is a **** from kildare, pay him no heed.

les Antiques

Healy picked up an injury against Kerry at the weekend ,looks like he'll miss the first 3-4 games of the league .

The PRO

Quote from: les Antiques on January 21, 2019, 11:29:21 AM
Healy picked up an injury against Kerry at the weekend ,looks like he'll miss the first 3-4 games of the league .
Donie is doubtful too I heard. He has a virus of some sort.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: town1980 on January 20, 2019, 10:17:45 PM
Laois did not beat Kerry in a challenge game get the facts right please

Two Quotes from a Kerry Football Forum, good signs...

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

merman

Thanks for that Junior.
I'd never have seen those comments.

Don Draper

Chrimtain

Junior's comments from the Kerry fans forum seems to contradict that idiot, town1980, who, as has been suggested, likes to build up the team only to be able to knock them later. Not sure where he is from, but he needs to get a life.

Personally, I will be happy if we consolidate our position in Div 3.

Don Draper

Quote from: Chrimtain on January 21, 2019, 02:37:07 PM
Junior's comments from the Kerry fans forum seems to contradict that idiot, town1980, who, as has been suggested, likes to build up the team only to be able to knock them later. Not sure where he is from, but he needs to get a life.

He's a simpleton gobshite.

Don Draper

Quote from: Don Draper on January 21, 2019, 02:39:42 PM

Not Junior, he seems nice.

Tony

Embarrassing poster. Time to turn off the internet for a while mate. Take up a hobbie or something. You were found out a long time ago.

redsetanta

A lot of familiar names in that Kerry team all the same and we would hardly have had any of the lads who are involved in Sigerson.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

The PRO

f**k back to whatever hellhole in Kildare you crawled out of. Athy I'd say.

Laois Rising

I do wonder about the Town1980 and his intentions on the forum. A practice game in January in the grand scheme of things means very little but his abhorrence to the idea that Laois might have played well and beat an experimental Kerry side does make me wonder.

Division Three will be competitive this year. Down away is a challenging start and Westmeath look in a good place winning the O'Byrne cup with the likes of Dolan, Martin etc. driving them on and the team in physically very good shape. Longford will be buoyed by success of Muillinachta but may suffer from not having likes of John keegan available to them for the early rounds of the league. I wouldn't be surprised if 4/5 teams have a realistic chance of promotion going into the final round of games.

town1980

Actually on reflection that did look bad so I apologize for the tone of my post lads it wasn't intentional

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: Don Draper on January 21, 2019, 02:39:58 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on January 21, 2019, 02:39:42 PM

Not Junior, he seems nice.

Aw, thanks Don, you're getting soft in your old age..  ;D
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!