Official Irish Football Association Thread (Northern Ireland)

Started by Mentalman, September 04, 2007, 11:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wesaysanchez

Quote from: wesaysanchez on September 14, 2007, 02:17:59 PM
Quote from: stibhan on September 14, 2007, 12:56:25 PM
Bottom Line: Sanchez was a great manager and a respectable figure for Northern Ireland and probably would have taken care of the two teams Latvia and Iceland relatively easily (even though the 0-3 turnover at home was pretty dire). He knew his team well and knew how to squeeze every ounce of success out of them, and probably would have at least finished 3rd (Spain and Sweden's class would have shone through imo).

couldmnt yhav e sif it betyter myself/
he did it agains so phe did. i do'nt no how he new my new password for i only chnage it this mroning. wesaysanchez why do'nt u juts stop pertenduing to  be me its not funny anyomer.

www.loveuslter.com 

saffron sam2

Quote from: Donagh on September 13, 2007, 01:31:28 PM
Someone on OWC is saying it was Gillespie and McCartney. Didn't Gerry Taggart dig that kn**ker Gillespie before as well?

Two things concern me about your post Donagh.

Firstly, the use of the word kn**ker is as racist and inappropriate here as it is on other 'sporting' sites.  I for one don't want the gaaboard to down the road of sites like owc where similar terms are routinely used by posters and either tolerated, condoned or used by the moderators.  We are much better that that.

Secondly, I believe that the average member of the travelling community is a much classier individual than the one to whom you refer and as such your post is grossly unfair to travellers in general.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

his holiness nb

Quote from: SammyG on September 14, 2007, 02:09:33 PM
Any chance a mod could remove the sh1te posted by stibhan? Thanks

Oh stop whingeing for f**k sake.
You never suggest that when Gweltyah spouts worse.  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

SammyG

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 17, 2007, 11:50:28 AM
Quote from: SammyG on September 14, 2007, 02:09:33 PM
Any chance a mod could remove the sh1te posted by stibhan? Thanks

Oh stop whingeing for f**k sake.

Aye you're right I should just accept being called a UVF supporter.

Quote from: his holiness nb on September 17, 2007, 11:50:28 AM
You never suggest that when Gweltyah spouts worse.  ::)
I have pulled getawaytafcuk up loads of times.

Jim_Murphy_74

Is OWC gone members-only.  I can't get my regular update of righteous indignation anymore. ;D ;D

/Jim.

saffron sam2

Quote from: Jim_Murphy_74 on September 19, 2007, 11:17:06 AM
Is OWC gone members-only.  I can't get my regular update of righteous indignation anymore. ;D ;D

/Jim.

You are a bollix.  It's ages since I went near there of my own initiative, but everytime you post here you mention it and the curiosity gets the better of me.

Was disgusted by Mac's Nazi reference, but it has given me a penalty kick for subsequent debates.

stiffler

N Ireland fall in Fifa rankings 

Northern Ireland lost 2-1 to Iceland in Reykjavik
Northern Ireland have fallen nine places to 36th in the Fifa rankings following defeats in their last two Euro 2008 qualifiers.
Nigel Worthington's side suffered serious setbacks in the Group F campaign by losing lost 1-0 to Latvia and 2-1 to Iceland.

The Republic of Ireland are now ranked 32nd, five places better than their standing in August.

They drew with Slovakia and lost to the Czech Republic in their last two games.

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: saffron sam2 on September 19, 2007, 02:10:36 PM

You are a bollix.  It's ages since I went near there of my own initiative, but everytime you post here you mention it and the curiosity gets the better of me.

Was disgusted by Mac's Nazi reference, but it has given me a penalty kick for subsequent debates.

Apologies for sending you to the Dark Gates of Mordor but pray tell could you get in?

I'm getting some screen asking me to log in.

/Jim.

saffron sam2

Quote from: Jim_Murphy_74 on September 19, 2007, 02:58:29 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on September 19, 2007, 02:10:36 PM

Apologies for sending you to the Dark Gates of Mordor but pray tell could you get in?

I'm getting some screen asking me to log in.

/Jim.

No, couldn't get it.  Same message as you and I don't have an account that you could have used.  Still, at least you'll be in better form at the end of the day!

nifan

Quote from: stiffler on September 19, 2007, 02:23:59 PM
Northern Ireland have fallen nine places to 36th in the Fifa rankings following defeats in their last two Euro 2008 qualifiers.
Nigel Worthington's side suffered serious setbacks in the Group F campaign by losing lost 1-0 to Latvia and 2-1 to Iceland.

The Republic of Ireland are now ranked 32nd, five places better than their standing in August.

the rankings are now officially worthless again, after a period of being vitally important!

stiffler

Who was the other player to get fined then by the IFA if it wasnt McCartney?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

nifan

a few reckon evans, was out on the lash with gillespie, so maybe him.

Hope he doesnt look up to gillespie for a role model!!!

his holiness nb

Quote from: nifan on September 19, 2007, 03:17:34 PM
the rankings are now officially worthless again, after a period of being vitally important!

:D :D :D

Thats the spirit!
Ask me holy bollix