Dundalk FC

Started by T Fearon, September 29, 2016, 10:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Watcher

Did they drop their regular keeper tonight or was he injured?

Capt Pat

Dropped him as far as I know.

rodney trotter

They played very well but McCarey should have saved 2 of the goals. They give away some very poor goals in Europe, happened in 16 as well .  Gary Rogers made a clanger against Arsenal in the last game.

Not like it wonder goals that's costing them. Basic mistakes

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 05, 2020, 10:31:41 PM
Dropped him as far as I know.

His second start. 8 goals conceded. Gartland, Dundalks motm v Arsenal also dropped.

Almost as if a kids manager appointed for being a yes man isn't up to it.

Captain Obvious

Just 10-0 ahead in this cup semi final.

Main Street

Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 29, 2020, 08:45:47 PM
Still 15 minutes to go.

I see the Jordan Flores goal v Shamrock Rovers is nominated by FIFA  for goal of the year. That seems such a long time ago when fans were at games.

Rudi

Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 29, 2020, 08:45:47 PM

I grew up in Athlone,  big team in the eighties, drew 0 all with AC Milan in the European cup in St Mels Park. Men against boys tonight, would feel for Adrian Carberry tonight, his younger brother played for the Rossies.

reillycavan

Hon the Lilywhites. Hon Dundalk.

Ed Ricketts

Good final considering the ropey looking surface. Some consolation for the loss of the half league*.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

Captain Obvious

Europa League campaign over.  Played 6,lost 6, scored 8 conceded 19.

reillycavan

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 10, 2020, 07:53:07 PM

Dundalk need a new goalkeeper

Rudi

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 10, 2020, 07:53:07 PM

Good enough for the fu"kers, beatin a team of 18 year olds 11-0. They could have eased off a bit, but no we have to hammer the living sh"te out of these Athlone gasuns, break their spirit.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Ed Ricketts on December 06, 2020, 09:52:58 PM
Good final considering the ropey looking surface. Some consolation for the loss of the half league*.

So a half cup by that logic.

Hoare joins Rovers, one of the 18 out of contract. Magilton has a busy week ahead of him.

Baile Brigín 2

The circus continues. Three individuals using the press to announce they are the manager and the club confirming the team will be picked by committee.

Presidents Cup this evening free on watchloi. I can see Dundalk getting a hammering.

Main Street

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on March 12, 2021, 12:39:41 PM
The circus continues. Three individuals using the press to announce they are the manager and the club confirming the team will be picked by committee.

Presidents Cup this evening free on watchloi. I can see Dundalk getting a hammering.
Egg a plenty on your face  ;D

10 Dundalk men put SR to the sword. A weak title defense beckons, truly atrocious performance  by SR this evening.