Orbs and spirits - are they real?

Started by Olly, August 07, 2021, 10:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

I stayed in a house last week and kept seeing stuff. The man says the house is fulla orbs. Do they exist?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

StPatsAbu

Quote from: Olly on August 07, 2021, 10:55:18 PM
I stayed in a house last week and kept seeing stuff. The man says the house is fulla orbs. Do they exist?

May have more to do with what you ingested in the previous 48hrs ;)

shantygael

Did you stay in a public house full of optics and spirits😎
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

Olly

It was an old 1800s national school. Could be my imagination but I definitely saw something flying about at night and squeaking and bumping into things.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

StPatsAbu

Quote from: Olly on August 08, 2021, 06:35:23 PM
It was an old 1800s national school. Could be my imagination but I definitely saw something flying about at night and squeaking and bumping into things.

Any video footage?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Olly on August 08, 2021, 06:35:23 PM

Flies.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

viperhiggins

This takes the biscuit for the most idiotic and pea-brained thread on the discussion board. Please claim your award by visiting the nearest mental health institution who will deal with you accordingly.

J70

Quote from: viperhiggins on August 09, 2021, 12:25:23 PM
This takes the biscuit for the most idiotic and pea-brained thread on the discussion board. Please claim your award by visiting the nearest mental health institution who will deal with you accordingly.

Olly's threads and comments are always good for a chuckle.

Itchy

I could be wrong but I think we have an non-believer here.

Olly

Why? In time it might be studied as a thread that unlocked something in scientists who are reading this board.

Jeepers Creepers

You could be wrong there.

Eamonnca1

I dunno, man. The US politics thread is a treasure trove of right wing craziness.

Never beat the deeler

;D ;D Whoosh
Hasta la victoria siempre