Falling Ash

Started by omagh_gael, April 14, 2010, 01:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

This may seem a bit strange and it's a very local but has anyone in Omagh town noticed ash falling like light snow?

I have just drove from one end of the town to the other and it's the same, must be a big blaze burning somewhere?

Bensars

Thats not Ash Omagh gael. Your eyes are up the left.

"Eye floaters" are deposits or condensation in the vitreous jelly of the eye. People use the term eye floaters to describe seeing floating spots within their vision when they look around. Eye floaters may be present in only one eye or both eyes.

Olly

I am not an expert of the sky but there have been things happening lately that wouldn't surprise me if we wake up some morning and an earthquake or volcano has ripped through the centre or sides of Ireland. Last week I was in bed and the whole bed started shaking and I could hear a rumbling that died down. Yesterday I was driving up the M2 and there were dead badgers all over the road and I mean millions of them. Something has driven them to kill themsmelves on the road instead of staying in the earth.

I watched a film last year and the birds and animals foresaw what was going to happen and started going beserk or acting queerly. I've been keeping an eye on the birds today and I think they've look agitated.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Sawyer

Mass badger sucides  :o Warn the neighbours

ziggysego

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 14, 2010, 01:31:00 PM
This may seem a bit strange and it's a very local but has anyone in Omagh town noticed ash falling like light snow?

I have just drove from one end of the town to the other and it's the same, must be a big blaze burning somewhere?

No, never noticed. But there seemed to be a bog fire in the Sperrin's, up round Greencastle. Could be blowing over towards Omagh.
Testing Accessibility

stephenite

Quote from: Olly on April 14, 2010, 01:38:21 PM
I am not an expert of the sky but there have been things happening lately that wouldn't surprise me if we wake up some morning and an earthquake or volcano has ripped through the centre or sides of Ireland. Last week I was in bed and the whole bed started shaking and I could hear a rumbling that died down. Yesterday I was driving up the M2 and there were dead badgers all over the road and I mean millions of them. Something has driven them to kill themsmelves on the road instead of staying in the earth.

I watched a film last year and the birds and animals foresaw what was going to happen and started going beserk or acting queerly. I've been keeping an eye on the birds today and I think they've look agitated.

Having just read your topic on alcohol consumption my only advice is that you stop drinking, now.

Rois

I was talking to a car dealer in Dungannon yesterday who has to wash all the cars out on the forecourt every day now because some sort of sand-type dust stuff fell on them.  And after a two hour meeting there yesterday my car bonnet was covered as well.

omagh_gael

Quote from: ziggysego on April 14, 2010, 01:45:06 PM

No, never noticed. But there seemed to be a bog fire in the Sperrin's, up round Greencastle. Could be blowing over towards Omagh.

I doubt that's the one ziggy, there's definitely a turfy quality to the air! Feckin washed the car earlier and she's boggin again!  >:(

Hereiam

That reminds me, I must light the bog bank this year as the ole heather is a bit long.

Aerlik

Quote from: ziggysego on April 14, 2010, 01:45:06 PM

Derry shitting on Tyrone?...fair enough!
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

go4goal

Ash has been falling in omagh all day because there is apparently a big fire near gortin/greencastle as Ziggy has said.

Cde

found your problem Omagh Gael

Volcanic ash from Sweden

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: Cde on April 15, 2010, 09:22:05 AM
found your problem Omagh Gael

Volcanic ash from Sweden

Don't think so
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Eoghan Mag

It is coming from a Volcano in Iceland according to RTE.

omagh_gael