Dublin

The Aristocrat

Quote from: moysider on August 31, 2015, 10:15:25 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 10:03:13 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on August 31, 2015, 09:58:00 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on August 31, 2015, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 31, 2015, 09:51:36 PM
Why should Connolly get off?

Because Keegan hit him first. Clearly seen on the video.

And you can see hitman COC coming in to hit Dermo when he's on the ground. Brave man is Cillian.

Thing is when you go around acting the hard man it's usually advisable not to be playing the same opposition the following week

I posted a link a couple.of pages back to a video which shows Connolly hit Keegan first, and Cillian did not hit him at any stage. So you can withdraw those statements when you've realised you've been spouting nonsense

Look at it again, Keegan throws first slap. It's on social media and Joe.ie stating Keegan threw the first slap just after Connolly kicks a pass and is blocked from making a run

It's all coming out now, crying to the media.

Ye're the ones crying baby ;)

If you think Connolly is going to get off because he ll claim the other guy started it you haven t a clue.

Connolly's assault a lesser version of incident below. Repeatedly hitting an opponent who is in no position to defend himself. Connolly was similarly out of control and if he wasn t stopped could be looking at a long ban indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz428AaGzoA

I don't recognise that sport but not even in the same radius as Keegan's/Connolly, both got up and made nothing of it until o Connor influenced the linesman. He won't get off because of that alone but video evidence plus the CCCC have no choice ala Keane who struck twice to the face , Connolly/ Keegan's is a much lesser offence, handbags.

orangeman

100 pager coming up.

And another week at least to go.

Draw after extra time next week will put the pressure on.  ;)

Tubberman

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 31, 2015, 10:19:40 PM

And you can see hitman COC coming in to hit Dermo when he's on the ground. Brave man is Cillian.

Thing is when you go around acting the hard man it's usually advisable not to be playing the same opposition the following week

I posted a link a couple.of pages back to a video which shows Connolly hit Keegan first, and Cillian did not hit him at any stage. So you can withdraw those statements when you've realised you've been spouting nonsense

Look at it again, Keegan throws first slap. It's on social media and Joe.ie stating Keegan threw the first slap just after Connolly kicks a pass and is blocked from making a run

If you think Connolly is going to get off because he ll claim the other guy started it you haven t a clue.

Connolly's assault a lesser version of incident below. Repeatedly hitting an opponent who is in no position to defend himself. Connolly was similarly out of control and if he wasn t stopped could be looking at a long ban indeed.

Your clutching at straws now posting videos of that Neanderthals sport ................. I'm hearing rumours of a gouge from choir boy keegan

Some fella told you that when u were out for a smoke? Well haul Keegan in before the CCCC so, and bring Anto in to give his testimony
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Rossfan

Quote from: orangeman on August 31, 2015, 10:22:32 PM
100 pager coming up.

And another week at least to go.

Draw after extra time next week will put the pressure on.  ;)
I can foresee a 250 job here 
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Minder

I haven't been reading back but on what grounds could Connolly possibly get off ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

screenexile

Your clutching at straws now posting videos of that Neanderthals sport ................. I'm hearing rumours of a gouge from choir boy keegan

But sure twas O'Shea who gouged ROC and he then needed 47 stitches! Were you not reading this last night lads?

I don't particularly mind the Dubs but lads you've lost the plot with this one. I'm just glass to see that it doesn't matter what team gets up to aul  shite it should be highlighted and Dubs behaviour yesterday was poor.

Along with that there has been very little talk of the total capitulation out there yesterday. . . rather than worrying about video evidence and CCC's maybe try and find a reason why you didn't win that game!!

mikehunt

Money talks and the GAA make most of their money from Dublin matches. Dubs know this and their constant thuggery over the years goes unpunished. Connolly will win his appeal and we will have to listen to two weeks anality about the great dublin kerry battles in the 70's. 

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Tubberman on August 31, 2015, 10:24:08 PM

Some fella told you that when u were out for a smoke? Well haul Keegan in before the CCCC so, and bring Anto in to give his testimony

Don't smoke or don't drink, chicken sambo and tea on the day  :-*

I think most dubs will hold their hands up and say yes Connolly is gone the next day but yer lot haven't the bollox to admit that Keegan and OConnor had a massive part to play in it ........ They should just hand oconnor a whistle and set of cards for the next day such is his interference with refereeing

moysider

Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 10:21:22 PM

I don't recognise that sport but not even in the same radius as Keegan's/Connolly, both got up and made nothing of it until o Connor influenced the linesman. He won't get off because of that alone but video evidence plus the CCCC have no choice ala Keane who struck twice to the face , Connolly/ Keegan's is a much lesser offence, handbags.

More nonsense. Connolly was intent on continuing his assault when O Connor arrived. O Connor behaved with the utmost restraint in the circumstances - especially by calling the linesman attention. If he hadn t Keegan would have been opened and Connolly facing a lengthy ban indeed.

screenexile

Quote from: Minder on August 31, 2015, 10:26:45 PM
I haven't been reading back but on what grounds could Connolly possibly get off ?

Funny when red cards like these happen you usually hear lads say "he's not that type of player" . . .

Aaron Boone

Quote from: mikehunt on August 31, 2015, 10:27:12 PM
Money talks and the GAA make most of their money from Dublin matches. Dubs know this and their constant thuggery over the years goes unpunished. Connolly will win his appeal and we will have to listen to two weeks anality about the great dublin kerry battles in the 70's.
Paddy Cullen will surely make it back in time to save Sheehy's free.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: moysider on August 31, 2015, 10:28:58 PM

More nonsense. Connolly was intent on continuing his assault when O Connor arrived. O Connor behaved with the utmost restraint in the circumstances - especially by calling the linesman attention. If he hadn t Keegan would have been opened and Connolly facing a lengthy ban indeed.

You should be writing short stories for the ufc website .......... Utter drivel, What of the upstanding OConnors forearm smash to OCarrolls head ....? Nothing, ah sure he was pulling out of him and deserved it

The Aristocrat

Inaccurate and blatant bias, nearly as bad as David Brady, must be a Mayo thing. It clearly shows Keegan assaulted Connolly first, then grappled him to the ground, Connolly was protecting himself, then O Connor came in, slapped down on Connolly then cried to the linesman and influenced his decision with the ref.

I can see the reasons now why Mayo haven't won the big one with antics like this. Connolly will get off ala Keane.

omaghjoe

Would have to agree there, if I had been COC and arrived on something like that on my team mates or in the street I wouldntna broke stride and lifted the head of him with my boot!

Would have been thoroughly deserved too. But imagine the outrage then!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 10:36:34 PM

Inaccurate and blatant bias, nearly as bad as David Brady, must be a Mayo thing. It clearly shows Keegan assaulted Connolly first, then grappled him to the ground, Connolly was protecting himself, then O Connor came in, slapped down on Connolly then cried to the linesman and influenced his decision with the ref.

I can see the reasons now Mayo haven't win the big one with antics like this. Connolly will get off ala Keane.

Innaccurate and blatant bias, must be a Dublin thing.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.