The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 02, 2015, 05:11:34 PM
Quote from: muppet on September 02, 2015, 05:10:13 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 02, 2015, 05:07:58 PM
I saw that before. Safe to say you could see his future was in the oval ball :)

Jaysus I don't know, I love to see him making Donaghy!

So would I, but not in gaelic football :)

Yes, I could get to like UFC.  :D
MWWSI 2017

oakleaflad

Ireland team to face England:

Simon Zebo (Munster); Tommy Bowe (Ulster), Jared Payne (Ulster), Robbie Henshaw (Connacht), Dave Kearney (Leinster); Johnny Sexton (Leinster), Conor Murray (Munster); Jack McGrath (Leinster), Rory Best (Ulster), Mike Ross (Leinster); Devin Toner (Leinster), Paul O'Connell (Munster) capt; Peter O'Mahony (Munster), Sean O'Brien (Leinster), Jamie Heaslip (Leinster).

Replacements: Richardt Strauss (Leinster), Tadhg Furlong (Leinster), Nathan White (Connacht), Donnacha Ryan (Munster), Chris Henry (Ulster), Eoin Reddan (Leinster), Ian Madigan (Leinster), Darren Cave (Ulster).

AZOffaly

I was uncomfortable there watching the help for heroes rugby match at the stoop. I didn't realise what it was until about 10 minutes in but BOD and Shane Byrne were supporting it, Byrne was playing. It felt wrong.

theticklemister

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 04, 2015, 08:45:09 PM
I was uncomfortable there watching the help for heroes rugby match at the stoop. I didn't realise what it was until about 10 minutes in but BOD and Shane Byrne were supporting it, Byrne was playing. It felt wrong.

yeah was following it on facebook until I realised what it was.

AZOffaly

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against the British lads honouring their troops, that's their right. It just seems odd for Irish lads to be involved.

Tony Baloney

BOD has a meedja career to nurture. Being involved will generate nothing more than a whimper in Ireland (your whimper AZ :D) whereas he'd get slaughtered in England if he turned down the gig. Path of least resistance and all that.

screenexile

What the f**k were Bowe and Zebo at there??!!!

CiKe

screenexile

Sorry don't have one... We're in big big trouble here!!

Walter Cronc

Shocking performance by forwards. Omahony offers very little even when he's going well.

Henderson should start in WC.

You're being harsh on Zebo Screen. He's been very good. Bowe at fault for try.

gallsman

Bowe is a disaster today.

tyroneboi

Bowe is lucky the squad is picked already!

Milltown Row2

England playing well and putting Ireland under pressure all over the pitch
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Walter Cronc