Galway v Tyrone 07.02.2016 2pm Pearse Stadium

Started by Fuzzman, February 01, 2016, 09:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Second Galway goal?  :o

Where you watching another game Seafoid? Haha
Thanks for the lift to the railway station. Just made it.
Great stadium Pearse and unlike Healy park good toilet facilities with actual hot water

Thought the Galway fans were a bit harsh towards Sean Cavanagh and Morgan

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: seafoid on February 08, 2016, 12:54:18 AM
The Tyrone number 7 was very tanned looking for February. Not much between the teams, I thought. Galway had a few bad wides. Once they started running at the Tyrone backs they got motoring. Tyrone were 8 points up halfway through the second half but let their concentration go. The second Galway goal was class.

His father is from Kenya.

LeoMc

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on February 08, 2016, 01:08:58 PM
The Tyrone number 7 was very tanned looking for February. Not much between the teams, I thought. Galway had a few bad wides. Once they started running at the Tyrone backs they got motoring. Tyrone were 8 points up halfway through the second half but let their concentration go. The second Galway goal was class.

I thought it was because he is the Devil incarnate and his color was from the sitting to close to the smoking fires of h3ll. Maybe I am listening to Brolly too much.

seafoid

Quote from: Fuzzman on February 08, 2016, 12:10:10 PM

Great stadium Pearse and unlike Healy park good toilet facilities with actual hot water

I think I dreamt it.
What I liked was what Kevin Walsh described in the indo

"If they get on top of you they can come in droves and run at you."

That is the essence of Galway football. It is nice to see it again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE_maOQWTOk

I feel sorry for Mayo . They hafta win this year.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on February 08, 2016, 01:08:58 PM

If the men up there are so much into the fake tan god only knows what the women must be like. Aye

From the Bunker

Quote from: seafoid on February 08, 2016, 03:55:12 PM

I think I dreamt it.

I don't even feel sorry for Galway anymore!  ;D

ose 14

good result glad to see ronan o neill do well and thought hugh pat mcgeary was excellent when he came on.

trileacman

Lads your going to have to get over Tiernan mc canns colour of skin, I've seen it referenced here now several times on the board and it's a bit pathetic. I've known him since he was a kid and he has always been very tanned, in fact he took quite a bit of stick for it as a tennager, most of it based around insinuating a questionable parentage. It was nothing but sheer bullying back then and I don't see it any different now.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

seafoid

Quote from: trileacman on February 08, 2016, 07:31:12 PM
Lads your going to have to get over Tiernan mc canns colour of skin, I've seen it referenced here now several times on the board and it's a bit pathetic. I've known him since he was a kid and he has always been very tanned, in fact he took quite a bit of stick for it as a tennager, most of it based around insinuating a questionable parentage. It was nothing but sheer bullying back then and I don't see it any different now.
I was informed by 2 very credible Throne posters that it was fake tan.

seafoid

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 08, 2016, 06:06:48 PM

I think I dreamt it.

Mallacht Mhaoigh Eo. I was talking to  a fella at the match yesterday. He also thinks Galway will win Sam before Mayo.
That would be sickening considering all the effort Mayo have put in. Same number of all Irelands in 1952.....

giveballaghback

Are you a relation of Enda Kenny seafoid, your told a lot of things by anonymous people.

BennyHarp

Quote from: seafoid on February 08, 2016, 07:35:36 PM

Seafoid, your letting yourself down a bit on this thread. I appreciate the hilarious idea of you thinking McCann has fake tan on but seriously, how old are you?
That was never a square ball!!

From the Bunker

Quote from: seafoid on February 08, 2016, 07:37:56 PM

I think I dreamt it.

Mallacht Mhaoigh Eo. I was talking to  a fella at the match yesterday. He also thinks Galway will win Sam before Mayo.
That would be sickening considering all the effort Mayo have put in. Same number of all Irelands in 1952.....

That was the old line back in the '90's when we were knocking on the Door and ye were hanging off our coat tails. Ye, fair play to ye, got past us and showed us how it was done. And ye let us know and have doing it since. And sure why wouldn't ye! I'm afraid them days are no longer. You are without a connacht title for eight years. Ye have not been within a arses roar of us for 4 years now and taken some hidings. Sligo have had the better of ye a couple of times the last couple of years. Have ye won a game in Croker since 2001? Even the back door has been a disaster. Have ye beaten a decent side since 2001? How long are ye in Division 2 now? Feck, they say the first step to failure is trying and at the moment at least we are!

seafoid

Quote from: BennyHarp on February 08, 2016, 07:51:39 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 08, 2016, 07:35:36 PM

Seafoid, your letting yourself down a bit on this thread. I appreciate the hilarious idea of you thinking McCann has fake tan on but seriously, how old are you?
I honestly thought it was FT. If it isn't I apologise.  He's a nice player BTW

seafoid

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 08, 2016, 07:54:06 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 08, 2016, 07:37:56 PM

I think I dreamt it.

That was the old line back in the '90's when we were knocking on the Door and ye were hanging off our coat tails. Ye, fair play to ye, got past us and showed us how it was done. And ye let us know and have doing it since. And sure why wouldn't ye! I'm afraid them days are no longer. You are without a connacht title for eight years. Ye have not been within a arses roar of us for 4 years now and taken some hidings. Sligo have had the better of ye a couple of times the last couple of years. Have ye won a game in Croker since 2001? Even the back door has been a disaster. Have ye beaten a decent side since 2001? How long are ye in Division 2 now? Feck, they say the first step to failure is trying and at the moment at least we are!
It's all about the future now. Who cares about connacht titles? When we get going again we'll stack them up.
We'll probably win an all Ireland in the next 5 years. I jusht wish Mayo could do it before that