Started by thejuice, April 15, 2009, 10:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronefan

are you joking archie

there was no great football played in kerry to day either

gaahead2008

Quote from: Square Ball on June 07, 2009, 05:25:35 PM
how mant wides is that from the Dubs?

17wides, it was like watching paint dry!

Oakleafer93

Quote from: tyronefan on June 07, 2009, 05:40:10 PM
are you joking archie

There was from Cork.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: hardstation on June 07, 2009, 05:42:10 PM
Didn't see it but surely to God it was better than that??

Kerry v Cork was a lot better.

irunthev

As usual sh*te RTE website not working. Can someone tell me the score of the Dub v Meath game.

tyronefan

Quote from: hardstation on June 07, 2009, 05:42:10 PM
Didn't see it but surely to God it was better than that??

It was  better than that ok but in fairness it would have been hard to be worse

But it was not a good game of football either

gaahead2008

Reillers

Quote from: Oakleafer93 on June 07, 2009, 05:43:21 PM
Quote from: tyronefan on June 07, 2009, 05:40:10 PM
are you joking archie

There was from Cork.

Ref really spoiled a good day out. That little grin on his face as well when he gave that soft free at the end (and the other several soft frees he gave to Kerry) to get the draw for Kerry. Cork threw it away though, should have won.

That said it was a much better game and a much higher standard then these two average teams, and that's saying a lot.

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: tyronefan on June 07, 2009, 05:25:08 PM
kildare looking good for Leinster

Ssssssssssssssssshhhhhh!!

We've seen too many false dawns to get carried away with ourselves. Keep the focus on Wexford next Saturday.

Cat game of football though. I thought Meath were incredibly limited. No surprise really considering their u21s have been quite poor for the past few years. The Dubs dominated but their forwards were very wasteful. I'd say Brian Cullen will be introduced into that forward line for Westmeath/Wicklow.

The injury time was a joke. 2 mins seems to be standard for most games no matter how many stoppages there are.

Also, if you looked up fussiness in a dictionary you'd see a picture of Marty Duffy. Must be incredibly fustrating for players with him refereeing.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Reillers

I hate Pat Spilane on a normal day when he hosted it, but by I'm God loving him at the minute, ripping shreads off the the Dubs. Brilliant.

"They get so much media hype, so they get so much media analysis, they're being found out now."..Amen to that.

And it's true and we're going to have to listen to the media now hype them up and praise them to the sky for the win.  ::) ::)

screenexile

Poor game between 2 poor teams! It's Kildare's to lose not.

INDIANA

Quote from: Reillers on June 07, 2009, 05:53:11 PM
I hate Pat Spilane on a normal day when he hosted it, but by I'm God loving him at the minute, ripping shreads off the the Dubs. Brilliant.

"They get so much media hype, so they get so much media analysis, they're being found out now."..Amen to that.

And it's true and we're going to have to listen to the media now hype them up and praise them to the sky for the win.  ::) ::)

Ah the cretin awakes. He's found the football section- be afraid , be very afraid. I feel another 400 page thread coming up ;D

INDIANA

Quote from: screenexile on June 07, 2009, 06:05:51 PM
Poor game between 2 poor teams! It's Kildare's to lose not.

Poor performance from Dublin. I've been consistently saying the team has not been changed for the better and today proved me right in every aspect. Poor game between 2 average teams. Leinster is Kildare's for the taking if they don't bottle it. I'll post more later but after that I need a few stiff drinks.

Declan

As poor a game between the two old rivals as I can remember. Kildare must be faves for Leinster now. The only consolation for Dublin is that they made all those chances but by God are they frustrating to follow. Meath are really in the doldrums
QuoteThey get so much media hype, so they get so much media analysis, they're being found out now
Well if that's what Spillane said it just shows he hasn't a clue - He's part of the media for Jaysus sake - Found out me arse. Found out from what. There is no Dublin fan I know thinks that we are All Ireland material