what happened the maggie thatcher thread?

Started by magickingdom, October 30, 2008, 08:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

QuoteIn your world, if I don't think the start of the Troubles were completely totally 100% the fault of unionists and the security forces, then I think the entire Troubles were "all the taig's (sic) fault".
Basically, yeah.

mod3 is normally quick to answer, why don't you pm him one of your essays and let him/her decide.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

MW

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 02, 2008, 10:25:26 PM
QuoteIn your world, if I don't think the start of the Troubles were completely totally 100% the fault of unionists and the security forces, then I think the entire Troubles were "all the taig's (sic) fault".
Basically, yeah.

Perverse and actually pretty sick.

mod3 is normally quick to answer, why don't you pm him one of your essays and let him/her decide.

I PM'ed mod3 last week, having sent three messages through the 'report' function. Not a word of reply.

Main Street

I thought Mod 3 was Hardstation.
Then it would take at least 6 days.

Usually these spats break out after the thread has been deleted and before any fecker manages to do a Ctrl - C on the content in question.

fred the red

Quote from: hardstation on November 02, 2008, 10:31:48 PM
Quote from: MW on November 02, 2008, 10:28:15 PM
Basically, yeah.

I PM'ed mod3 last week, having sent three messages through the 'report' function. Not a word of reply.
I'm not one to back up the mods but perhaps, like most, he doesn't give a f**k.

I thought it came out last week that you were a mod  :-\

MW

Quote from: hardstation on November 02, 2008, 10:31:48 PM
Quote from: MW on November 02, 2008, 10:28:15 PM
Basically, yeah.

I'm not one to back up the mods but perhaps, like most, he doesn't give a f**k.

Probably wouldn't be the best person to moderate a discussion board, if that were the case :-\

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?