The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

The rugby tackle on Hadwin was brilliant.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/2023/06/15/ciaran-murphy-at-least-the-gaa-is-safe-from-the-pernicious-influence-of-gulf-money/

Shane Lowry might end up winning enough money on the new Saudi-controlled PGA Tour to put in an ambitious bid to buy the Longford County Board, but for now it seems the GAA is safe enough from the pernicious influence of Gulf money.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

anportmorforjfc

Never seen such as easy course for a US Open. Not as enjoyable as past years -8 shouldn't be winning never mind leading after one round.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on June 15, 2023, 09:07:38 PM
Never seen such as easy course for a US Open. Not as enjoyable as past years -8 shouldn't be winning never mind leading after one round.

Agreed I always love the Us open because usually the winner scrapes home a few under par with a number of players made to look like club golfers with big scores

screenexile

McIlroy in full flow here it's been a while... long way to go though but not many better sights than McIlroy on the charge!

USGA will not be happy about scoring it could be brutal tomorrow!

Milltown Row2

That would have been some hole in one for Rory
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Dodgy box not playin ball. Useless fcuker

Milltown Row2

Folwer could end this tonight
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 16, 2023, 10:52:04 PM
Folwer could end this tonight

Don't see it. Even if he finishes up 6 ahead, he just needs one of his regular cold putter days and he will freefall

Louther

Is shaping up nicely, enjoying the course with risk and reward shots plus plenty of lies round greens that need some imagination. Fowler only had 4 pars on his card last night.

Tee times aren't great tonight though, leaders tee off at 11.40 tonight our time.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Saffrongael

Quote from: Louther on June 17, 2023, 07:59:36 AM
Is shaping up nicely, enjoying the course with risk and reward shots plus plenty of lies round greens that need some imagination. Fowler only had 4 pars on his card last night.

Tee times aren't great tonight though, leaders tee off at 11.40 tonight our time.

The west coast majors are no use for us, hate to see them
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

screenexile