Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Mayweather is looking for this fight as much as McGregor. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

lurganblue

We might all think it's a farce and a sham of a fight but everyone will tune in to watch it.  It will be a massive money maker.

It's win/win for McGregor.  He will collect a fortune and even if he is schooled... sure that's what is supposed to happen.  The only up side for Mayweather is the money.  If he wins, sure it was a farce.  If he loses, he should be embarrassed.

imtommygunn

Easy win for conlon.

JimStynes

His opponent looked completely shite to be fair. This should be a good fight tonight. Spence is a great fighter but hasn't fought someone like Brook yet. Will be interesting to see if Brook can bounce back after the GGG fight. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a draw.

lurganblue

I actually like brook. No bullshit. Wants the best fights. Hope he wins tonight and then tells Khan to go to f*ck

bennydorano

£19.95 for Joshua fight,  £21.95 for the Brook fight???? Bow wow

omaghjoe

This has real fight of the year potential in my opinion, there have been some great fights put together this year so far and for me this has the most potential.
Most people seem to be going for Spence based on Brook's eye socket not holding up, thats an unknown but we will just have to see on that one.

I going for Brook on points

AZOffaly

JoG2

Groves just won there, so ring walk shortly

Buttofthehill

Delighted for Groves.

Main event is on next I think AZ.

I'll go for Spence on points.

stiffler

Any steams for fight ?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Buttofthehill