Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Some damage for a fall in the shower. Did he have a garden rake in their with him?

Ball Hopper

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 28, 2017, 11:08:18 PM
Some damage for a fall in the shower. Did he have a garden rake in their with him?

Surely you mean a hoe...

StGallsGAA

Fell in the shower my hole. Got told what round he was to go  down in more like and that's what you get when you refuse such people. 

Syferus

The Rah must be low on cash so. Conspiracy conspiracy, around every corner.

Bad weekend for Framps, but it's only a footnote in his career.

Hound

Katie 1/200 with PP tonight

gallsman

Garcia a class apart from Broner last night.

take_yer_points

Rumours on Twitter that Frampton has split with Cyclone and is going to Matchroom

square_ball

That would be one messy divorce from Cyclone. Where would that leave Shane McGuigan? Surely he'll not split from him?

square_ball

Reading on twitter people have discovered in resigned as a director of Cycline Pronotions last week. Strange goings on. Looks like it's the end with Frampton/Cyclone anyway.

bennydorano

I was reading that on Twitter assuming he re-signed as a Director???

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bennydorano on July 30, 2017, 11:42:00 PM
I was reading that on Twitter assuming he re-signed as a Director???

I thought he'd done that also, but a while back, this could be very costly in the long run for both parties if it's happening... there was/is a genuine respect and love between families... I've been to a few functions and Barry and his whole family have been there, and from the outside looking in everything seemed grand, only lately have I picked up on some discord...

Think it may stem from a few things, the first state side fight in Texas, not as many fights as Carl wanted or promised, and maybe a reluctantance by Barry for Carl to fight certain fighters he wanted...

Hopefully this isn't history repeating itself, I don't think this time it's about money though...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyHarp

Surely he wouldn't go back to Matchroom? Barry would have a fit. Though having said that, they are the guys putting on the big shows in the UK.
That was never a square ball!!

omaghjoe

Quote from: gallsman on July 30, 2017, 12:46:57 PM
Garcia a class apart from Broner last night.
He was, couldn't put him away tho, power gone with weight?
Tho Broner's a renowed chin.... and a total knob

nrico2006

I was thinking on Friday that something mustn't be right in the McGuigan/Frampton camp.  The fact that he was fighting a nobody at this stage in his career, on ch5 and not box office, not at the venue of his choice and came in overweight all pointed to something being wrong.  Cyclone trying to sell the fight as some sort of title eliminator was balls too.  He recently held one of the FW belts and could easily have got a shot at another, plus he was no.1 ranked with the WBC anyway. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

BennyHarp

Just looking through twitter, where have these rumours come from? It doesn't seem to be reported by anyone particularly reliable! By the looks of the info from customs house Barry has resigned from Cyclone promotions too, so maybe not too much to be read into that? Perhaps people are adding up all the events of the past few days and arriving at their own conclusions?  https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/NI619080/officers
That was never a square ball!!