A massacre in Boston! 72-31 half time to Cavs

How did they win last night?!!

LBJ just have a bad game or what?

Took the night off, it happens in the nba

Not in the playoffs it doesent
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Taylor

LBJ tried his best to lose the game.

When on form one of the best to ever play the game. When not on form he must be a complete nightmare to play with and his place on the court has to be questioned

gallsman

He was very chippy last night. I love him but his missed dunk was absolutely glorious.

magpie seanie

And people compare this guy to he greatest?

gallsman

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 24, 2017, 10:50:12 AM
And people compare this guy to he greatest?

Perfectly valid comparison. He probably won't eclipse MJ but he's absolutely incredible.

gallsman

Finals start tonight. Either the Cavs in an all time classic seven gamer, with Lebron reaching what, in hindsight, will be seen as the absolute pinnacle of his career (even more so than last year) or the Warriors in five.

straightred

Quote from: gallsman on June 01, 2017, 07:11:41 PM
Finals start tonight. Either the Cavs in an all time classic seven gamer, with Lebron reaching what, in hindsight, will be seen as the absolute pinnacle of his career (even more so than last year) or the Warriors in five.

Think GS will be too strong and might even do it 5. I see the format is HHaaHaH now - used to be HHaaaHH. Not sure what difference that makes though. The times are a pain in the a**e. 2am is both too late and too early if you know what i mean.

Syferus

Quote from: straightred on June 01, 2017, 07:35:34 PM

Think GS will be too strong and might even do it 5. I see the format is HHaaHaH now - used to be HHaaaHH. Not sure what difference that makes though. The times are a pain in the a**e. 2am is both too late and too early if you know what i mean.

Amazing to think LeBron is the underdog here. He might be the most gifted basketball player of all time.

gawa316

Think this might come down to Klay v Love and who outscores each other. Think KD & Curry v LBJ & Irving will even itself out.

Klay has been very quiet so far in the play offs, hopefully he steps it up

gallsman

Klay has been quiet in part because it's all been so easy for GSW with no injury worries. I think he has one absolute eruption of a game still in him this year. Love is also playing what is certainly the best basketball of his Cleveland career and possibly of his whole career.

Think it may well come down to the bench to be honest, and Cleveland's is probably that little bit more reliable. Not necessarily better, but more reliable. I wouldn't want to be counting on JaVale f**king Magee to hold things together for a few minutes.

gawa316

Quote from: gallsman on June 01, 2017, 08:31:30 PM
Klay has been quiet in part because it's all been so easy for GSW with no injury worries. I think he has one absolute eruption of a game still in him this year. Love is also playing what is certainly the best basketball of his Cleveland career and possibly of his whole career.

Think it may well come down to the bench to be honest, and Cleveland's is probably that little bit more reliable. Not necessarily better, but more reliable. I wouldn't want to be counting on JaVale f**king Magee to hold things together for a few minutes.

I kinda like him and think he's had a decent season...brings something different to the plate and fits in very well to the passing/assists game (in that he is usually on the end of an assist) the Warriors play

straightred

Quote from: Syferus on June 01, 2017, 07:51:14 PM
Quote from: straightred on June 01, 2017, 07:35:34 PM

Amazing to think LeBron is the underdog here. He might be the most gifted basketball player of all time.

not really - GS are really good. LBJ has a good supporting cast but not as good as what GS have around curry and durrant. Even LBJ has to sit out some minutes in each match. He can't do it all on his on. No harm if GS wins -  LBJ probably needs to be taken down a peg or 2

gallsman

Lebron will play 46 minutes every night I imagine.

Don't think he needs taken down a peg or two at all to be honest. Comes across very well these days and has done for years. The Decision was a long time ago.

Muck Savage

Quote from: gawa316 on June 01, 2017, 07:51:41 PM
Think this might come down to Klay v Love and who outscores each other. Think KD & Curry v LBJ & Irving will even itself out.

Klay has been very quiet so far in the play offs, hopefully he steps it up

Klay has been very good on defense this play-offs and he will have a big game or two on the offensive end.
Mr Green will be very interesting in this series, he sets the tone for the team.

Lots of motivational material for both teams, Halloween and Christmas party posters/cookies, "I want to DESTROY them" interview. All will lead to a fun series. The playoffs have been a complete bust with these teams going 24-1 against the field so far. Would love to see the Warriors in 4, but think this will go to 6.

Carmen Stateside

Hoping for a great series and I'm sure the NBA are hoping the same after a poor playoff overall.
Hoping Lebron can do it but i feel Warriors just may have one star to many for them.  Its going to take someone like Shumpert or shoot on site JR Smith to step up for the Cavs to succed along with James and Irving