The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: T Fearon on January 22, 2008, 10:02:04 PM
All those years of hurt washed away in 90 glorious minutes! ;D

Just after watching the highlights and spurs fully deserved their victory but to suggest all those years of hurt washed away after beating an understrength arsenal says it all really

never kickt a ball

Anyone want to swop two Carling Cup final tickets for two McKenna Cup final tickets?

Owenmoresider

Back in a final after six years, and the Gooners gunned down after 8 years of near misses. Ramos sure likes his cup runs!

Out of interest, what's the best prospects for getting tickets for the home Prem games around March/April? Will they be on sale soon, Portsmouth, Newcastle and Boro are the games on around then.

T Fearon

Spurs 5 Goons 1 and Bristol Rovers dump Fulham/ North East of Ireland unionists out of the FA Cup as well ;D

Pints of Carling and Cider all round ;D

Minder

Fair play Tony, helluva an achievement reaching the Rumbelows Cup final.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Goats Do Shave

Why do we have to accept Tony creating a new topic every time Spuds win a game?

- Thankfully it hasn't been as often this season!

hectorsheroes

Why do we have to accept Tony creating a new topic every time Spuds win a game?

Because like the crest on the spuds shirt [Edited by Mod 3 - Hectorsshoes, that is personal abuse. You are now on a warning. Another incident will incur a ban]

GY Joe

Quote from: ONeill on January 22, 2008, 11:14:56 PM
Congratulations to Spurs. After 23 matches, I'm glad their victory came in this competition. We'll take the league's 6 points thank you!

Badly missed Flamini and Rosicky tonight, our two best players in recent games.

Maybe, but you still would have lost... Spurs were just better last night... Its been a while but you have to admit that, most gooners find it hard to swallow but fairs fair, they have said it.  ;D

Keep it up Ramos... One swallow does not make it. UEFA cup is a disticnt possibility for this team now.. 8)

Norf Tyrone

Hopefully the Blues will join the Spuds at Wembley tonight, although a difficult game for the Chelsea second string awaits.

* Aaron Lennon in 2nd-best-pass-of-the-season to date last night. Only surpassed by Super Frank's v Man City.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Just heard that Tony's got the flights booked already...

9:10am flight Dublin to Cardiff.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

full back

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 23, 2008, 05:04:59 PM
Just heard that Tony's got the flights booked already...

9:10am flight Dublin to Cardiff.

I dont think the rotund fellow will make a similar mistake again :o

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: GY Joe on January 23, 2008, 12:30:34 PM
Quote from: ONeill on January 22, 2008, 11:14:56 PM
Congratulations to Spurs. After 23 matches, I'm glad their victory came in this competition. We'll take the league's 6 points thank you!

Badly missed Flamini and Rosicky tonight, our two best players in recent games.

Maybe, but you still would have lost... Spurs were just better last night... Its been a while but you have to admit that, most gooners find it hard to swallow but fairs fair, they have said it.  ;D

Keep it up Ramos... One swallow does not make it. UEFA cup is a disticnt possibility for this team now.. 8)

All the spud's fans will be Cheering on Chelski tonite...Then your virtually guarantied to be in the UEFA cup as Chelski will qualify for CL

Your only hope!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

slow corner back

Doesnt work like that pat. If Chelsea win the league cup the uefa place goes to the seventh team in the league, probably Liverpool!!!

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: slow corner back on January 23, 2008, 09:31:54 PM
Doesnt work like that pat. If Chelsea win the league cup the uefa place goes to the seventh team in the league, probably Liverpool!!!

Not sure about that, I think that only happened last year as both Arsenal and Chelski were in the Final and they both were in the CL...

If i'm wrong I stand corrected...
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

The Gs Man

Had the wee fella wearing his full Spurs kit last night (he's one), while listening to the match on the radio!!!

Even got the Chas and Dave 7" Vinyl recorded dusted off and on the record player!!!!!

"Ossies going to Wembley his knees have gone all trembling!! Come on you Spurs!"
Keep 'er lit