How Metrosexual Are You?

Started by screenexile, September 10, 2007, 11:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

I mean, where do you draw the line at metrosexuality.

Is deoderant out, toothpaste, lipsalve, bodyspray, shower gel.

I've no need for hair gel but maybe that is OK too.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

pintsofguinness

QuoteWhat are the grooming habits of lads on the board like? Do you use moisturiser every day? Do you have separate shampoo and conditioner to achieve the desired look for your hair?

I have to use separate shampoo because the woman won't let me use hers  :-\
I shave maybe once a week.  Deodrant, soap and toothpaste, that's about it.

I'm man enough to admit the oul fisherman's handcream is a God send. Particularly in the winter. 
And as most will be aware my ongoing foot problem means cream have to go on them. 

I was going through airport security recently and was amused when I met a 6"4 20stone rough looking man carrying a little plastic bag with his lipbalm in it.   :)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Great Leap Forward

Acceptable: Hair Gel, Shaving Balm.

Borderline: Dying hair, Shaving Chest

Not acceptable: Fake tan, Waxing your ball-bag.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteNot acceptable: Fake tan, Waxing your ball-bag.

it takes a real man to do that

Balboa

Quote from: Great Leap Forward on September 10, 2007, 02:41:29 PM

Are you sure that should not be in the "Not Acceptable" category unless you are in  a boyband or a male stripper.......

ziggysego

Quote from: Balboa on September 10, 2007, 02:58:07 PM

Are you sure that should not be in the "Not Acceptable" category unless you are in  a boyband or a male stripper.......

I have to agree with you there Balboa. That's the biggest metrosexual sin of them all.
Testing Accessibility

TractorTom

also not acceptable - Sunbeds, handbags for boys (or manbags as they are sometimes called).

Gabriel_Hurl

I'm sorry - but manbags are acceptable

screenexile

They are so not!

OK maybe not the sack but what about the 'ole Back and Crack wax?? Surely it's acceptable to get rid of that unwanted hair!

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: screenexile on September 10, 2007, 03:33:43 PM
They are so not!

OK maybe not the sack but what about the 'ole Back and Crack wax?? Surely it's acceptable to get rid of that unwanted hair!

I'd rather stick all my stuff in a bag than have trousers pockets full to the brim - and I'm not at school - so I'll not be using a back-pack

Great Leap Forward

Quote from: Balboa on September 10, 2007, 02:58:07 PM

I put it in Borderline because I didn't want to offend the legions of men who do it on the duke before they go on holiday.

TractorTom

Re manbags Gabriel Hurl.

Gab Hurl, this is perhaps a style issue. The only way a 25+ man carrying a bag round is acceptable is if you don't want to carry a brief case and have found a trendy alternative. Manbags are wrong.

Dinny Breen

I have a man-bag and am proud of it  >:(
#newbridgeornowhere

Rois

I like manbags too!  I think you should be proud of it Dinny.  Very classy if you have the right one.  Just don't be carrying it when you're wearing a "Miley from Glenroe" jumper - ya gotta have the right look to carry it off properly. 

screenexile