Some guys better watch themselves...

Started by Fionntamhnach, July 29, 2007, 01:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fionntamhnach

QuoteMA Teen Idiot Charged for Sex w/Sheep; Caught on Tape

A Sherborn, Massachusetts teen was charged yesterday with having sex with sheep at a farm near his home, and police reports suggest the encounters may have gone on for nearly a year.

Roger Henderson II, 18, was arraigned yesterday in Natick District Court on charges of bestiality, cruelty to animals and breaking and entering in connection with an incident police say took place at Boggastow Farm on June 27.

http://www.lineofduty.com/content/view/89132/108/

How long before the video is up on YouTube :o :o :o

Hardy

Could have been worse - could have been a goat.

Or Debbie Magee.

southdown

Its more common than you would think!

This is a classic from BBC News....

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat  

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.
The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, of Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up."

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

pintsofguinness

What I've always wondered about these people who...well...have their way with animals is...
if you're walking down the street and you see a nice woman and think, "she's nice legs" etc...do these people look at a sheep and think, "look at the arse on that"?   ???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

rrhf

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 29, 2007, 04:34:15 PM
What I've always wondered about these people who...well...have their way with animals is...
if you're walking down the street and you see a nice woman and think, "she's nice legs" etc...do these people look at a sheep and think, "look at the arse on that"?   ???

Ask Full Back he likes goats
You'll Never Walk Alone.