Pints
25 (45.5%)
Real Slim Shady
30 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Wicklow GAA

Quote from: ziggysego on July 25, 2007, 03:14:43 PM
Jesus Wicklow, how did you find that?  :o

:-* I think you should share it with the board or the Numa Numa Dance, Any Dream Will Do isn't as good as the other two! ::)

ziggysego

Quote from: Wicklow GAA on July 25, 2007, 03:55:55 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 25, 2007, 03:14:43 PM
Jesus Wicklow, how did you find that?  :o

:-* I think you should share it with the board or the Numa Numa Dance, Any Dream Will Do isn't as good as the other two! ::)

Sweet Jesus  :o

No no, they are staying strictly off-board!!
Testing Accessibility

Wicklow GAA

Ah don't worry i wouldn't post them anyway! But ye shouldn't put things on the internet if you don't want people to see them! ???

Anyways hows things with you this weather?

PM me if you want ;)

ziggysego

Things are grand with me.

I thought the internet was a vast place and an anonmous place. Everyone has seen them videos..... including AOL Music. They wanted me to do a special one for them.
Testing Accessibility

Wicklow GAA

I've sent you a PM ziggy!

ziggysego

Quote from: Wicklow GAA on July 25, 2007, 04:11:45 PM
I've sent you a PM ziggy!

So I see, you're not who I think you are..... are you?
Testing Accessibility

Wicklow GAA

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

fred the red

Quote from: JimStynes on July 24, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
I have come out of retirement to categorically state that I am not one of stranworsts aliases. I have been a member of this board and the other board years before stranworst even knew about it, im sure ziggy and some other board members will be able to back this up. If he doesn't quit his shit I will have to post his real name and where he is from, im sure a few board members would love to know after some of the stuff he has said in the past.

Wanna spill Jim?

ONeill

I've also seen the Ziggy vids, a few months ago. Always waiting for an update but nothing ever happens. Ever.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pintsofguinness

Not like me to lose a vote like this.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

MayoMan

i gave you an oul vote pints!!  :D

ExiledGael

You've mellowed since then have you Pints? Don't see nearly as many people threatening you these days (except for a odd re-incarnation of an old enemy), maybe you've battered the board into submission. You and Sammy both.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 28, 2008, 07:43:29 PM
You've mellowed since then have you Pints? Don't see nearly as many people threatening you these days (except for a odd re-incarnation of an old enemy), maybe you've battered the board into submission. You and Sammy both.

I don't think so EG - I just think the new rules have stopped a lot of the shite. 

But I don't take any of it to heart, anyone can be a big man behind a keyboard. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

JimStynes

Quote from: fred the red on May 28, 2008, 07:06:08 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on July 24, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
I have come out of retirement to categorically state that I am not one of stranworsts aliases. I have been a member of this board and the other board years before stranworst even knew about it, im sure ziggy and some other board members will be able to back this up. If he doesn't quit his shit I will have to post his real name and where he is from, im sure a few board members would love to know after some of the stuff he has said in the past.

Wanna spill Jim?

As i said in the other thread i am keeping it to myself just incase i need to use it against him some time.