Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Bob

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 15, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
Just watched a couple of these stings on facebook last night.

The way they behaved in them really pissed of me off. Their language/ behaviour/ unprofessionalism etc doesnt sit well with me.

I find myself wanting to go through the screen and punch one of them.

Whatever about the person doing wrong who the hell are they to tell anyone that they cant leave the area and they are held under some section blah blah blah.

The one with the 21 year old the other night was full of them telling him " we are leaving u now and we dont give a f**k if you get your head kicked in etc"

Agree. Taking phones off them. Calling them 'vermin'. Gave one lad 'permission' to cover his face.

tonto1888

I see the boxer who was confronted in Newry is denying the allegations. Front page of the IN today

gallsman

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 15, 2018, 01:30:43 PM
I see the boxer who was confronted in Newry is denying the allegations. Front page of the IN today

The article doesn't mention him denying allegations related to grooming/paedophilia - he's said he hasn't been arrested or charged.

The Iceman

he said he was there to train someone?
but you're right his statement didn't include any denial... hard to know whats going on

i have no time for these sting groups....leave the law to the law...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

tonto1888

Quote from: gallsman on January 15, 2018, 01:40:37 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on January 15, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

The article doesn't mention him denying allegations related to grooming/paedophilia - he's said he hasn't been arrested or charged.

Ive misunderstood it then

John Martin

Quote from: The Iceman on January 15, 2018, 02:05:48 PM
he said he was there to train someone?
but you're right his statement didn't include any denial... hard to know whats going on

i have no time for these sting groups....leave the law to the law...

In the Facebook live video they said that they had lured him there by asking him for a PT session. It wasn't said if they were pretending to be a minor when they done this. I'd be in agreement with many on here, why don't they give all the evidence to the authorities and name and shame those people who are found to be guilty.

brokencrossbar1

Lads I have heard what the boxer had in his messages and trust me he'd be fucked if the cops were given it before the 'outing'. A good legal team will pull it apart but there is a potential viable statutory rape against him so he's looking at jail

gallsman

What would the legal view here given that in theory, there is no victim as they use these "decoys" as they refer to them. If there's no evidence of any grooming or abuse of an actual child, , what crime has been committed? Attempted grooming?

general_lee

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 15, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
Lads I have heard what the boxer had in his messages and trust me he'd be fucked if the cops were given it before the 'outing'. A good legal team will pull it apart but there is a potential viable statutory rape against him so he's looking at jail
Thought this was all common knowledge for a while now?

imtommygunn

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 15, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

You say he'd be f**ked if the cops were given it before... Where does the before factor in? (Genuine question as i don't know) If it is just after does this change things?

paddyjohn

Another 2 stings tonight around the Ballymena area..

Over the Bar

The complete wretch-Millie who filmed the lad in Carrickfergus shouted at his dad who tried to push her camera away "Get your hands away from me or I'll knock your f**k in!!!"    If there's any justice in this the police should charge her with threatening behaviour!

clarshack

watched the sting on the guy from Lurgan last nite. yes he's a complete sc**bag for what he was up to, but all those people online that then attacked him for how he looked - well they are scumbags too imo. are these stings just for their viewer's entertainment? i'd feel sorry for his family having to watch all that and then to read all the comments. these groups should just hand over whatever evidence there is to the Police and move on to the next guy.

tonto1888

Quote from: clarshack on January 19, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
watched the sting on the guy from Lurgan last nite. yes he's a complete sc**bag for what he was up to, but all those people online that then attacked him for how he looked - well they are scumbags too imo. are these stings just for their viewer's entertainment? i'd feel sorry for his family having to watch all that and then to read all the comments. these groups should just hand over whatever evidence there is to the Police and move on to the next guy.

there was one on a guy from Lurgan?

clarshack

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 19, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
Quote from: clarshack on January 19, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

there was one on a guy from Lurgan?

yeah it happened about 11pm last nite. he was going to meet up with a 14 year old boy (decoy) whom he had messaged via grindr.