Premier League 2017/18

Started by heganboy, July 19, 2017, 04:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Rich people who don't bother to upgrade their earbuds from the tat that Apple bundle with the phone unduly bothers me.

Captain Scarlet

TRANSFER KLAXONS!

Seeing as the madness will be taken up ten notches what do we make of it so far?

Arsenal have sold 'The Ox' and now Inter are lining up Mustafi. They have also shipped Gibbs, so they are a bit light.
Renato Sanches to Swansea is a mad one, but if he can lift it, a serious addition.
West Brom getting Gibbs and the Polish lad Kroychowiak is a nice coup.
If it closes and Newcastle and Brighton don't add some goals they are in trouble.

From an Irish point of view Shane Long could need a move as would James McCarthy.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Owenmoresider

Levy as ever getting his business done on the final day.

Boycey

After all the build up it was a damp squib, the highlights of the day have been Natalie and Kirsty  8)

Captain Scarlet

Ah in fairness the Arsenal fans having meltdowns is a bit funny. Now the Twitter hive mind reckons that keeping Sanchez is now a bad thing!
Plus there is time for some action in terms of outgoings to Spain as far as I know...
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Boycey on August 31, 2017, 09:19:56 PM
After all the build up it was a damp squib, the highlights of the day have been Natalie and Kirsty  8)
Only for the eye candy indeed. Paul Merson talks some amount of shite.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 31, 2017, 10:19:38 PM
Quote from: Boycey on August 31, 2017, 09:19:56 PM
Only for the eye candy indeed. Paul Merson talks some amount of shite.

A complete Muppet.
Its got to the stage where i think he half puts it on to play up to this persona
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Esmarelda

Quote from: laoislad on September 11, 2017, 11:29:27 AM
Frank De Boer sacked after 4 games.. .
I'm very much in tune with being a results business but that is quite unbelievable if it's confirmed.

Four games, they completely outplayed Burnely who had a great home record last year.

Parish tweeting after the game about sticking together. Incredible. And Roy Hodgson i the favourite to succeed him  :o

TabClear

Quote from: Esmarelda on September 11, 2017, 12:00:39 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 11, 2017, 11:29:27 AM
Frank De Boer sacked after 4 games.. .
I'm very much in tune with being a results business but that is quite unbelievable if it's confirmed.

Four games, they completely outplayed Burnely who had a great home record last year.

Parish tweeting after the game about sticking together. Incredible. And Roy Hodgson i the favourite to succeed him  :o

That is pathetic. As you say four defeats, two of which were by a single goal away to Liverpool and away against Burnley who have good home records. It really does make you wonder what would have happened with the likes of Paisley, Ferguson etc in the modern era. Would they have lasted their first season without a trophy or been turfed out for Roy f**king Hodgson!

mrdeeds

De Boer was hired to introduce a more possession based style of play and given only four games to do it. Ridiculous. And now Woy replaces him. Jesus wept.

GJL

Aguero out for a couple of months. Massive loss to City.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GJL on September 29, 2017, 10:25:46 AM
Aguero out for a couple of months. Massive loss to City.

Will certainly have an affect on their games but they have huge panel, all playing well and lads to fit in place... Gives the rest hope though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Mendy could be a more important loss as they have no other LB
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Maroon Manc

Mendy is a huge loss, think it will have a huge impact.

As for Aguero I have no idea how City let him fly to Amsterdam for a concert on a Thursday night when they've such a big game away on Saturday evening. I think Mendy will be a bigger loss, they've a great replacement for Aguero in Jesus but Delph or Danilo are hardly top class left backs.

Boycey

I'm not sure Pep is his biggest fan anyway so it'll give him his chance to play his preferred option of Jesus and build his attack around him.

I'd take the stories with a pinch of salt anyway, maybe a bit of bruising and back next week....