I wouldn't mind caddying for this golfing twosome

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, May 03, 2007, 04:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bensars

Quote from: Candyman on May 03, 2007, 04:56:25 PM
here ye go lads... ;)

I think candymans having the last laugh, thats definatley the head of a man. I'll swear theres an adams apple floatin about.  Good breast job though !

Candyman

I GOT SUREYOUWILL TO DRESS UP AND STRIKE HIS BEST POSE WITH THE GOLF CLUB AND THIS WAS THE RESULT!!!
ye wouldn't have a clue until ye dropped the hand.... ;)

full back

Quote from: Candyman on May 04, 2007, 11:20:06 AM
I GOT SUREYOUWILL TO DRESS UP AND STRIKE HIS BEST POSE WITH THE GOLF CLUB AND THIS WAS THE RESULT!!!
ye wouldn't have a clue until ye dropped the hand.... ;)

Speaking from experience Candyman :D

Candyman

oh aye full back, how'd ye guess??? it usually involves it bein sello-taped up around the belly button area.... lol  :D

full back

:D
Thought you had been to Thailand or even closer to home Hughes' some night ;)

Candyman

the GAS LAMP is gettin its fair share of these "types" lately... im spoilt for choice now!! ;)  after hearin about Gadaffi's episode in Thailand im stayin well away... :D

full back

Poor Gadaffi, was on a trip across the water a few years back, first time I met him - what a mess!!

Candyman

the first time???? u've missed out, i had the luxury of livin next door to him for years!!!! oh the stories... :D

stew

Ghadaffi, along with bing and biff bought a car for seventy five quid to go to Cork to watch a league match in 96, they filled her full of wine and beer and took off on the Friday and amazingly they ended up at Clay lake outside keady and the car died, plan B ensued and so naturally they decided to sit by the lake and drink themselves silly.

We got back late off the train Sunday night and went down to the Club, Ghaddaffi rolls in stocious and when we asked him what the feck happened the only two words he could muster was clay lake and this he repeated over and over, he was also making a strange jesture with his hand and made a sound like he was pretending to turn the engine over. The man is mad in the head but a harmless fecker as are bing and Biff.

Now that is some team to go anywhere.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Candyman

good man stew, another classic!!! :D

another good 1 is many moons ago, at least 10 years....
Gadaffi comes home 1 sunday nite totally loaded as usual, and starts to take the furniture from the house out into the front garden!!! (dunno how he managed it but he did)  about 10 mins later he's lyin on 1 of the chairs singing his heart out and freeing Ireland at 3am..... N.U.T.S!!!! :D

stew

:D

PSML candyman, the stories about Ghadaffi are legendry.

he was some craic when him and my cousin Mickey McGleenon usedto knock about together, Armagh is full of lunatics. ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.