Arseholes

Started by seafoid, January 08, 2016, 09:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

You can add Marvin Lewis

heganboy

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 10, 2016, 05:08:04 AM
You can add Marvin Lewis

Hes not going to have a great sunday morning reading the papers or watching the tv. Boomer and Coach.  Yup thats on the head caoch, not the players not the refs, 100% the head coach.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

RealSpiritof98

I don't know maybe the buck stops with him but if Hill (a fantasy nightmare for me) holds the feckin egg its over.

Then again it wouldn't have happened in New England

seafoid

Brendan O Carroll.  A great bunch of lads for paying for the funeral of a formerly homeless man but no need to ring the Mirror so they put it on the front page. Media whores are arseholes.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: seafoid on January 10, 2016, 08:44:09 AM
Brendan O Carroll.  A great bunch of lads for paying for the funeral of a formerly homeless man but no need to ring the Mirror so they put it on the front page. Media whores are arseholes.

I saw the story but didn't read it. Did he ring or did the funeral parlour ring?

Edit. I just read the story and you're wrong there was a homeless worker on the Joe Duffy show talking about it and O Carroll rang the RTE to say he'd pay for it. The homeless worker spoke to the Mirror not O Carroll

gallsman

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 10, 2016, 12:11:37 AM
Mark Lawrenson - adding to the fact he called Steven Peinaar "Stephen Penis" on the FA Cup highlights tonight.  Gabby Logan and Trevor Sinclair start pissing themselves laughing while c**k-head Lawrenson proved what he is by trying to cover it up with a serious face after comment and dug himself a hole.  He's a complete knob.

He was on an FA Cup special of the BBC show "Pointless" last night and when asked to name a country beginning with 'A', came up with "Alaska".

seafoid

oakleaflad

Quote from: ziggysego on January 09, 2016, 11:46:41 PM
I've only ever met one asshole in my life. Plenty of people that annoy my head, but only one asshole.
Enlighten us Ziggy?

Off the top of my head:
Donald Trump
Kanye West
Katie Hopkins

red hander

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on January 09, 2016, 12:13:33 AM
To include Ruth Dudley Edwards in this list is an insult to assholes, she belongs to that special category of people known as hoofwanking bunglecunts.

;D ;D

ziggysego

Quote from: oakleaflad on January 11, 2016, 06:31:36 PM
I've only ever met one asshole in my life. Plenty of people that annoy my head, but only one asshole.
Enlighten us Ziggy?

Off the top of my head:
Donald Trump
Kanye West
Katie Hopkins

None of the above. Never met any of them.
Testing Accessibility

Itchy

Quote from: oakleaflad on January 11, 2016, 06:31:36 PM
Enlighten us Ziggy?

Off the top of my head:
Donald Trump
Kanye West
Katie Hopkins

Katie Hopkins isn't an arsehole, she's a c.u.n.t

Dire Ear

Gregory Campbell
Stephen Nolan

Gregory on Nolan Show......... swate Jays

seafoid

Gregory Campbell is sui generis. He is pig ignorant and a bigoted bastard with a sense of entitlement . A complete arsehole

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Jimmy Carr, Nolan, Stephen Watson, David Ford

MoChara

Enda Kenny
David Cameron
Bono
Ivan Yates after he's showing ont he late late show