Arlene Foster going to be the new First Minister?

Started by heganboy, September 23, 2015, 02:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 23, 2015, 06:51:25 PM
Arlene according to my mum is even more black than Peter lol

Yep...heard the same from several sources.
The Aristocrat Years

Applesisapples

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on September 23, 2015, 02:59:10 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on September 23, 2015, 02:56:30 PM
At least she'll bring a bit of glamour to Stormont.

Sweet Lord - she has a puss that would sour milk.

Does Wee Jamie have immunity if his claims are found out to be libellous?
He's confirming what the dogs in the street have been barking for a while now.
Yes on Stormont but he has challenged Robbo on his blog today to sue him. He is adamant that Robbo would lose.

imtommygunn

He would have no money though.

I don't think the fella has anything to lose. This is him, again, trying to make something of himself.

Don't get me wrong - it's great someone challengs your man. Very hard to have anything but disdain for Bryson though!

Applesisapples

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 24, 2015, 05:05:25 PM
He would have no money though.

I don't think the fella has anything to lose. This is him, again, trying to make something of himself.

Don't get me wrong - it's great someone challengs your man. Very hard to have anything but disdain for Bryson though!
He is a puppet (as well as a muppet) for someone with an axe to grind.

imtommygunn

Very much so. A pawn in a much bigger game. I wonder will we ever find out who it is though.

GJL

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 24, 2015, 07:51:58 PM
Very much so. A pawn in a much bigger game. I wonder will we ever find out who it is though.

Junior..

imtommygunn

StGallsGAA

Lads.  Do you even think for a second that junior would have been allowed with 100yds of Peter's dirty dealings?  After Peter and Dodds stabbed Doc in the back??  Sinn Fein would be considered closer to Robinson than junior! 

There's a disgruntled member who was much closer to the inner circle who is feeding this one.....

T Fearon

What exactly is mean't be referring to someone as "black?" Bitter against who? Catholics and Catholicism? Plenty of black b's on this board then.

Arlene turned up at Cardinal Daly's funeral to pay her respects. The IRA tried to kill her father out in the fields in Fermanagh,she herself was in a school bus as a teenager which came under gunfire in an attempt to murder the driver.In short if anyone has a reason to be bitter it is she,but I don't believe that she is.She will play to the gallery for votes of course but who doesn't in this quagmire

StGallsGAA

QuoteWhat exactly is mean't be referring to someone as "black?" Bitter against who? Catholics and Catholicism? Plenty of black b's on this board then.

Arlene turned up at Cardinal Daly's funeral to pay her respects. The IRA tried to kill her father out in the fields in Fermanagh,she herself was in a school bus as a teenager which came under gunfire in an attempt to murder the driver.In short if anyone has a reason to be bitter it is she,but I don't believe that she is.She will play to the gallery for votes of course but who doesn't in this quagmire

Met Arlene on holidays and the family were all on diet cokes, hardly surprising. Very well behaved children.      The way you see some other people from this island and their children behave away from home tells you a lot.  Forget the Orange or Green segregation - those with decent Protestant or Catholic family values do stand out miles from those with absolutely no family values.  They are the ones who shame all of us!

Rois

I was at a CBI lunch in the Culloden today. First minister was headline speaker and didn't show up. Wee Marty read his speech instead. Nesbitt, McDonnell, Durkan, Farry were all there, DUP conspicuous by their absence. Even Edwin Poots wasn't there  ;)
CBI chair laid into the politicians, and rightly so.

T Fearon

Arlene Foster has brought a lot of investment to the North,she's highly thought of.Among the most able politicians at Stormont.

ONeill

Quote from: T Fearon on September 24, 2015, 10:29:42 PM
Arlene Foster has brought a lot of investment to the North,she's highly thought of.Among the most able politicians at Stormont.

Analysing this, it suggests you must have made your wife take a photo of you and Arlene.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.