Nathan Carter

Started by Harold Disgracey, January 29, 2013, 11:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throw ball

Quote from: Mont on January 30, 2013, 11:54:57 AM
charging a min of 4500, even 4 a shitty week night he is the latest fad

believe he is playin on athletic grounds later in the year, suppose ther wont be much else hapenin ther

Think it is April 20th that he plays Armagh Athletic Grounds. Tickets available at armaghgaa.net . Tickets £20 a go for all you fans. Never heard him myself.

balladmaker

QuoteThink it is April 20th that he plays Armagh Athletic Grounds. Tickets available at armaghgaa.net . Tickets £20 a go for all you fans. Never heard him myself.

Is Armagh GAA running it as a fundraiser?  He'll probably put a few thousand into the Athletic Grounds

Throw ball

Quote from: balladmaker on January 30, 2013, 10:34:49 PM
QuoteThink it is April 20th that he plays Armagh Athletic Grounds. Tickets available at armaghgaa.net . Tickets £20 a go for all you fans. Never heard him myself.

Is Armagh GAA running it as a fundraiser?  He'll probably put a few thousand into the Athletic Grounds

Yep

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on January 30, 2013, 07:08:07 PM
http://youtu.be/cSZfUnCK5qk
Bob's Country Bunker probably looks like an upmarket nightclub to some of these Tyrone lads.

ONeill

Y'know, I was once like you lads. Afeared to embrace this stuff for fear of ridicule.

Then it dawned on me. I was increasingly likely to hold the dial at Hugo's programme when flicking through the wireless. There's something about country music in our DNA.

I like Carter's version of the Green Day song. There. I've said it.

Now fcuk off the rest of yiz.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

JUst retired

Good man O`Neil for coming out,I bet you feel better after that. CAP country and proud. :D

FermGael

Taken from http://fermanaghherald.com/2013/01/nathan-carters-plans-for-global-domination/

Nathan Carter's plans for global domination

Nathan Carter was a guest on the Nolan show on January 23

COUNTRY music star Nathan Carter may be a resounding success in Fermanagh taking his own brand of self-styled country around the village halls of the county, but the Liverpool born singer has high ambitions and hopes to be the next Garth Brooks.

As a sign of Nathan's growing popularity he appeared on the Nolan Show on BBC last Wednesday night. With many of his passionate fans sitting in the audience wearing t-shirts adorning their country idol, Nathan told presenter Stephen Nolan about his upcoming plans.

"We do a lot of dances and it is good to see dance halls full, but I would love to go on to concerts. We have experimented with a few concerts recently and as I said there were totally different age groups and it was a great atmosphere.

"We're actually doing a run of concerts coming up and will be playing our first ever gig in Belfast in the Europa coming up very, very soon."

Nathan has high aspirations and told the show that he would like to become a major star not only in Ireland, but across the world.

"Garth Brooks has done it massive and the likes of the Dixie Chicks. So I don't see why it can't be done again and try and get everyone involved."

Fermanagh fans will have to wait a while for Nathan to be playing locally as he is currently touring throughout Ireland, including three dates in Bundoran on January 19 and two in  February on the 1st and 18th .

He shall also embark on a UK tour taking in Scotland and England. It promises to be another busy and exciting year in the career of this emerging country music sensation.

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Hardy

I like good country music too. That's why I hate this shite.

Why does Tyrone have to destroy everything it touches?

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Hardy

Those lads remind me of the Pogues, and not only because they contravene the laws of punk by being able to play (whatever about singing). Good stuff. I could have done without the lecture to teach me that Hank Williams was cool, though.

Billys Boots

Jason and the Scorchers are always good value - still going too apparently; a mate of mine goes to see them everytime they visit Blighty (annually). 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Hardy

For no reason, other than that I'm reminded and I love the line - Leonard Cohen:

Hank Williams ... a hundred floors above me in the Tower of Song.

LCohen

Quote from: Hardy on January 31, 2013, 10:51:37 AM
For no reason, other than that I'm reminded and I love the line - Leonard Cohen:

Hank Williams ... a hundred floors above me in the Tower of Song.

I said to Hank Williams - How lonely does it get?

Hank Williams has answered me yet.

Hardy

supersarsfields

Quote from: Hardy on January 31, 2013, 10:29:12 AM
I like good country music too. That's why I hate this shite.

Why does Tyrone have to destroy everything it touches?

Jeez we might to be blame for a few things but I'm interested to see why we're getting credited with Nathan Carter?