our boys

Started by lawnseed, June 26, 2011, 12:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

it appears the "Irish" star have a reporter with the Irish troops in Lebanon. in true tabloid shiteism the rag has gone all "sun" with lots of jingoistic tricolors and lots of "our boys" at war stuff. it appears the locals are delighted to see the soldiers arrival (at least in the star it does) some bar owners have put up banners welcoming 'our boys'. and if we are to believe the star these soldiers are really well equipped against bullets,mines and bombs. which is all very nice except that the Israelis fire rockets.. armoured piercing rockets!
   sending these lads to Lebanon is like driving about on the golf driving range in the little tractor gathering up the balls. instead of the golfers aiming for the flags they usually try to hit the tractor ::) its more fun. lets hope the hesbollah and the Jews don't get too bored trying to kill each other. especially the Jews they've killed more Irish soldiers than any other foreign force since the foundation of the state.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Feck sake Lawnseed. Well I for one am proud of the Irish Defence Forces. The Irish did an important role in the Lebanon last time they where there. I remember seeing mine removal teams and convoys being used to bring Lebanese children too and from School through areas where the Israeli army had laid landmines.

Keep up the good work, our boys.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Cáthasaigh

Wait till you see 'your boys' equipped with riot gear beating people off the state in defense of the Gombín establishment. With about 100,000 people over 3 months in mortgage arrears in the 26C the day can't be far off.
Demand a 32 County referendum for unity!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Cáthasaigh on June 26, 2011, 09:40:56 AM
Wait till you see 'your boys' equipped with riot gear beating people off the state in defense of the Gombín establishment. With about 100,000 people over 3 months in mortgage arrears in the 26C the day can't be far off.
Hmmm 100,000 touching their toes with their trousers round their ankles you mean.

Cáthasaigh

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 26, 2011, 09:57:11 AM

Hmmm 100,000 touching their toes with their trousers round their ankles you mean.

The euphemism you allude to describes what the gombín kleptocracy has done to the 26C economy. The 26C army are the military wing of that gombín kleptocracy.

laoislad

Quote from: lawnseed on June 26, 2011, 12:02:56 AM
driving about on the golf driving range in the little tractor gathering up the balls. instead of the golfers aiming for the flags they usually try to hit the tractor ::) its more fun..

Very true  :D That's great fun!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Evil Genius

it appears the "Irish" star have a reporter with the Irish troops in Lebanon. in true tabloid shiteism the rag has gone all "sun" with lots of jingoistic tricolors and lots of "our boys" at war stuff. it appears the locals are delighted to see the soldiers arrival (at least in the star it does) some bar owners have put up banners welcoming 'our boys'. and if we are to believe the star these soldiers are really well equipped against bullets,mines and bombs. which is all very nice except that the Israelis fire rockets.. armoured piercing rockets!
   sending these lads to Lebanon is like driving about on the golf driving range in the little tractor gathering up the balls. instead of the golfers aiming for the flags they usually try to hit the tractor ::) its more fun. lets hope the hesbollah and the Jews don't get too bored trying to kill each other. especially the Jews they've killed more Irish soldiers than any other foreign force since the foundation of the state.
"The Jews"?  :o

Have a wee drink last night by any chance?  ::)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

muppet

Quote from: Cáthasaigh on June 26, 2011, 09:40:56 AM

Much experience of that?
MWWSI 2017

Cáthasaigh

lawnseed

Quote from: Evil Genius on June 26, 2011, 01:20:25 PM
"The Jews"?  :o

Have a wee drink last night by any chance?  ::)
i said jews and i mean jews. is israel not refered to as the jewish state this infers a state containing jews.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: lawnseed on June 27, 2011, 11:22:13 PM
i said jews and i mean jews. is israel not refered to as the jewish state this infers a state containing jews.
I've often wondered why a country like the USA (which has a constitutional separation of church and state and is fond of blowing about its diversity) should be the most staunch ally of a state like Israel which was founded on the basis of providing a homeland for one particular religious sect and having a distinct identity based on one particular religion.

lawnseed

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 27, 2011, 11:42:14 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on June 27, 2011, 11:22:13 PM
I've often wondered why a country like the USA (which has a constitutional separation of church and state and is fond of blowing about its diversity) should be the most staunch ally of a state like Israel which was founded on the basis of providing a homeland for one particular religious sect and having a distinct identity based on one particular religion.
probably because america is run by banks and huge businesses owned by jewish people.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Yer just sore coz we won't have anything to do with your Provo wingnuts. The Irish Army is THE Irish Army. Lots a lots of the 6 County posters on here are partitonists to their very fingertails, yet hypocriticaly throw the charge at the people of the Republic. Some of you cannot hide your partitionist attitudes, it radiates off you.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Nally Stand

...says the blueshirt
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

lawnseed

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 28, 2011, 12:17:35 AM
Yer just sore coz we won't have anything to do with your Provo wingnuts. The Irish Army is THE Irish Army. Lots a lots of the 6 County posters on here are partitonists to their very fingertails, yet hypocriticaly throw the charge at the people of the Republic. Some of you cannot hide your partitionist attitudes, it radiates off you.
what are you raving about? i,m trying to highlight the stupidity of sending our kids out to sit in the desert between the hezbollah and the american backed israelis state while they take pot shots at each other. where do the provos come into it? our boys would be better off painting a fence in the curragh than fighting another mans war