Conor Cruise O Brien
1 (1.3%)
Jackie Healy Ray
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 77

muppet

Quote from: mylestheslasher on December 05, 2010, 04:36:31 PM
No blueshirts up there I see.

How about Michael Collins, he was directly responsible for 100's if not 1000's of deaths.

Idiotic thread laced in the bias of a Fine Gael puppet.

I don't agree with is that he is an FG puppet, that would suggest someone is in charge. I don't think anyone is home there.
MWWSI 2017

Peter Solan the Great

How about Michael Collins, he was directly responsible for 100's if not 1000's of deaths.

Sure wasnt he a member of Cumann na nGaedheal, he was never part of Fine Gael. Indeed he was assassinated before they even came into existence.

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: muppet on December 05, 2010, 04:43:21 PM

I don't agree with is that he is an FG puppet, that would suggest someone is in charge. I don't think anyone is home there.

would you ever get a life you sad act and be a bit of man besides anonymously insulting someone on the internet.

armaghniac

I think motivation has to come into play. Collins fought against people opposed to Irish democracy.

And while it is a nonsense thread, Cowan is merely the outworking of process started by one C. J. Haughey.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ross4life

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on December 05, 2010, 04:31:14 PM
Quote from: ross4life on December 05, 2010, 04:16:16 PM
Louis Walsh for crimes against music, Miriam O'Callaghan for crimes against broadcasting, Tom Cruise in Far And Away, Paul McShane for allowing Henry to ghost in.

Ohh also forgot... my ex-girlfriend & no I'm not texting you back yeah Auld bitch.
How old are we talking?

Slang word though...One of those that would make you go grey or pull one's hair out!

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

muppet

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on December 05, 2010, 04:48:25 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 05, 2010, 04:43:21 PM

would you ever get a life you sad act and be a bit of man besides anonymously insulting someone on the internet.

Of all people on this site you can't say that.

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on November 22, 2010, 06:36:29 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 22, 2010, 06:32:51 PM
Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on November 22, 2010, 06:24:24 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on November 22, 2010, 06:13:19 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on November 22, 2010, 06:04:57 PM
Would the fool who said "the thought of Enda Kenny running the country worries me" like to with draw the comment. Coming after Fianna Fail and the PDs bankrupted the country it makes them look stupid. How can Inda and Ring make things any worse.

Fianna FAILures always like to play the man not the ball. Enda gets attacked based on personality, personality politics is whats got us where we are. You will not meet a more affable and honest man. To be honest I have yet to meet anyone say he wasn't good craic in person, thats come from SF & FF friends I have introduced to him when they down visiting me in Castlebar or have met him elsewhere themselves.

I know plenty of Derrycoosh people (His townland in Islandeady beside the keywest pub) that wouldnt agree with you at all.

Yes Michael.  ::)

Kenny has many weaknesses, but away from politics he is a nice guy. It is very easy to bravely post anonymously that his neighbours don't like him, but you won't find anyone from Castlebar to agree with you, even a Flynn.

I'll find plenty of people in Castlebar to agree with me. He is not half the Gentlemen his father Henry Kenny was. Now he was a man of the people. I must point out that Enda Kenny is from the Castlebar side of Islandeady and not the Westport side.

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on November 12, 2010, 01:00:23 PM
For the attention of the all the barstoolers who support English teams on here. The FAI cup final is down for the Aviva stadium. Shamrock Rovers V Sligo rovers. Over 25,000 have been sold so far and the tickets are only €10 for adults and €5 for kids. So why not support an Irish team for a change and head along. You wont get better value then that for a chance to see a match in the Aviva.

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on November 07, 2010, 03:02:00 PM
Ballintubber are playing fast open exciting football. It makes a massive difference when you play a footbal side interested in playing the game and not a hatchet style team such as Castlebar Mitchels.

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on October 26, 2010, 04:10:31 PM
Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on October 26, 2010, 01:23:57 PM
PTSG you are a disgrace to the name you use as your handle. To call Castlebar a disgrace given all that has happened is the lowest of the low. You know well that those lads could not be right and to do what you have done says all we need to know about you. With a bit of luck you'll f**k off away from here because you are, as Muppet rightly says, beneath contempt.

You can go and f**k off if you think i'm leaving. You along with your sc**bag colleague who uses such things to have a dig at some one else.

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on October 16, 2010, 09:16:04 PM
You manc's and scouscers are always having a go at each other.

All your Irish passports should be collected and burned on bonfires night.

MWWSI 2017

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on December 05, 2010, 04:46:58 PM

Sure wasnt he a member of Cumann na nGaedheal, he was never part of Fine Gael. Indeed he was assassinated before they even came into existence.

Where's Franco's fascist puppet Eoin O'Duffy?

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

saffron sam2

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Tony Baloney

Will Ziggy compile this thread and send it to Bertie on it's completion.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on December 05, 2010, 05:09:53 PM
Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on December 05, 2010, 04:46:58 PM

Where's Franco's fascist puppet Eoin O'Duffy?

No way Collins should be on a list of the worst, but Eoin O'Duffy is defo up there.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

gallsman

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 05, 2010, 08:26:23 PM
No way Collins should be on a list of the worst, but Eoin O'Duffy is defo up there.

The entire selection process is subjective.

haze

Can't even spell McCreevy.. Such a stupid thread. To have a man as evil as Brendan smith beside some of those up there is just wrong

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: haze on December 05, 2010, 08:37:48 PM
Can't even spell McCreevy.. Such a stupid thread. To have a man as evil as Brendan smith beside some of those up there is just wrong

True but some of the others have hurt more lifes than Smith.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.