Kid's Face Split in Half from Diving Accident

Started by DrinkingHarp, August 25, 2010, 07:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: andoireabu on August 28, 2010, 12:19:45 AM
Watched about the first 30 secs of it and didn't want to see the rest because of what i thought might happen.  If its as bad as i think then why is it on this site.  not getting at you personally harp id say you were only bringing attention to what might happen but its probably not the place for it.  i mean wuld anybody here try that shit? i watched  fella do it in turkey and i thought his head was cut and it nearly was he went in that close

No offense taken at all.

I posted this here and on a couple other places I post and even sent out emails to friends and family. My reason, its a discussion board and it has been discussed and if someone on the board sees ANYONE doing something unsafe or potentially dangerous he/she may step in and try to stop the act or attempted act to help save some person physical harm and their family the grief of the results of an unsafe act because of this video.

My first post said " not for the timid" and "watch at your own risk"  and I meant it. Sometimes reality is harsh but I hope it gets my point across.

Now I can get down from the pulpit and check out the Hot Ladies thread :o
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on August 28, 2010, 08:15:15 AM
Quote from: andoireabu on August 28, 2010, 12:19:45 AM
Watched about the first 30 secs of it and didn't want to see the rest because of what i thought might happen.  If its as bad as i think then why is it on this site.  not getting at you personally harp id say you were only bringing attention to what might happen but its probably not the place for it.  i mean wuld anybody here try that shit? i watched  fella do it in turkey and i thought his head was cut and it nearly was he went in that close

No offense taken at all.

I posted this here and on a couple other places I post and even sent out emails to friends and family. My reason, its a discussion board and it has been discussed and if someone on the board sees ANYONE doing something unsafe or potentially dangerous he/she may step in and try to stop the act or attempted act to help save some person physical harm and their family the grief of the results of an unsafe act because of this video.

My first post said " not for the timid" and "watch at your own risk"  and I meant it. Sometimes reality is harsh but I hope it gets my point across.

Now I can get down from the pulpit and check out the Hot Ladies thread :o

For those of us that don't want to watch the video can you tell us exactly what sort of dangerous act he did?

swagger

i just saw the lad jump of and heard the smack of the concrete, and  was out after that, complete horror show!
riiiiiiiiiite

Wee Shea

Anyone here go to the College in Newry?

I once saw a fella try to run up the prep alleys at the side of the handball alleys (they were these step type thngs) and slip and smash his face off them! He had to go to the nurse with his whole face bleeding and busted! Most work she had to ever do bringing him to the hopsital.

haranguerer

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on August 28, 2010, 10:06:26 PM

For those of us that don't want to watch the video can you tell us exactly what sort of dangerous act he did?

He jumps off rocks into water, but theres a concrete platform below which he doesnt clear, catches it with his face which splits right open. Grim stuff.

Andoireabu, I'd say a fair few people on here have tried shit like that, I know I've jumped from places shouldnt have in my time.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: haranguerer on August 28, 2010, 11:29:22 PM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on August 28, 2010, 10:06:26 PM

He jumps off rocks into water, but theres a concrete platform below which he doesnt clear, catches it with his face which splits right open. Grim stuff.

Andoireabu, I'd say a fair few people on here have tried shit like that, I know I've jumped from places shouldnt have in my time.

Not going to watch that.  Sounds terrible.  That would make you think twice about doing things like that.

Capt Pat