Kid's Face Split in Half from Diving Accident

Started by DrinkingHarp, August 25, 2010, 07:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isourboydownyet

jesus that is unreal

do you know the big red button that has a sign telling you "do not push this button"and of course you do,well you have been warned.

Schkite

Jaysus lads I've seen alot of stuff but I've absolutely no desire to look at that dnep maniacs video after reading the story, that's just a pure snuff film, sounds like serious sick shite.

Wee Shea

Quote from: screenexile on August 26, 2010, 02:49:16 PM
Watched bits of both those videos. . . holy Lord I've seen lots of stuff in my life and I actually thought that there was nothing that could freak me out.

Boy was I wrong!! It gives me chills down my spine thinking about it.

I would urge anyone thinking about looking at these to seriously consider not doing it. I certainly wish I hadn't. Also DO NOT show it to any girls!!!

I got my girlfriend to watch the hammer one, she had nightmares and said she couldn't stop thinking about it for a couple of days, even when she was in work she was just thinking about it!

Puckoon

Quote from: Wee Shea on August 26, 2010, 02:22:33 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 26, 2010, 02:08:14 PM
dnep maniacs is mental. It is the first time I have had to stop watching something because I simply could not stand seeing it! :-X

A mate of mine stoped watching after 30 seconds and refuses to watch any more of it ever again! It is the sounds of the dying fella that sicken me.

Yet you thought it an intelligent suggestion to bring it up on this discussion board?

You got your girlfriend to watch it?

What kind of a fucked up child are you?

lolafrola

Quote from: Wee Shea on August 26, 2010, 04:10:07 PM
Quote from: screenexile on August 26, 2010, 02:49:16 PM
Watched bits of both those videos. . . holy Lord I've seen lots of stuff in my life and I actually thought that there was nothing that could freak me out.

Boy was I wrong!! It gives me chills down my spine thinking about it.

I would urge anyone thinking about looking at these to seriously consider not doing it. I certainly wish I hadn't. Also DO NOT show it to any girls!!!

I got my girlfriend to watch the hammer one, she had nightmares and said she couldn't stop thinking about it for a couple of days, even when she was in work she was just thinking about it!

she was in work thinking about the hammer alright, just not the one you were thinking off :D
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

EagleLord

f**k lads i just watched them dnep lads with the hammer. Awful stuff. only watched the first minute, Iv seen wild things before, but thats just unpleasent viewing, had to turn it off, igorance is bliss.

Wee Shea

Quote from: Puckoon on August 26, 2010, 04:17:37 PM
Quote from: Wee Shea on August 26, 2010, 02:22:33 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 26, 2010, 02:08:14 PM
dnep maniacs is mental. It is the first time I have had to stop watching something because I simply could not stand seeing it! :-X

A mate of mine stoped watching after 30 seconds and refuses to watch any more of it ever again! It is the sounds of the dying fella that sicken me.

Yet you thought it an intelligent suggestion to bring it up on this discussion board?

You got your girlfriend to watch it?

What kind of a fucked up child are you?

Someone said that the diving thing was the worst thing they had seen on the internet, so I said I guarantee there is something worse than it.

As for the girlfriend, f**k her, she needs kept on her toes, I had to show her the video as a warning that if she wasn't up to scratch in her girlfriend duties then she would get a hammer to the head.

down6061689194

To be truely shocked google rotten.com and go there.

Some things on there are disgusting

EagleLord

rotten.com, jaysus I havent heard spake of that in yeeeeeeears! I remember us always trying to get on it in school when the older lads talked about it!

Capt Pat

Don't watch the Dnep murders video if you have any sense. I just had a read of what was in it and know it will not be easy to watch. The diving accident has stayed with me since I watched little bits of it and is hard to forget. They probably shouldn't be on this site.

In the past Rotten never had stuff as bad as the 2 clips that have been mentioned in this topic.

delboy

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 26, 2010, 05:33:21 PM
Don't watch the Dnep murders video if you have any sense. I just had a read of what was in it and know it will not be easy to watch. The diving accident has stayed with me since I watched little bits of it and is hard to forget. They probably shouldn't be on this site.

In the past Rotten never had stuff as bad as the 2 clips that have been mentioned in this topic.

+1 I read the wiki entry that someone posted on those hammer sickos reading about them was enough for me i don't need to see that shit.

Franko

Didn't watch the kids face and braved about 5 seconds of the dnep - I don't think have never seen/heard anything quite as sickening.

Don't watch it.

screenmachine

It wasn't as bad as i'd expected. There was certainly a few nasty slaps but after the initial shock there's nothin to worry about.  I'd advise everyone to watch it at least once and look out for the moonwalking bear half way through...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

stephenite

Quote from: ONeill on August 25, 2010, 03:53:57 PM
Maybe I've lived a sheltered life but I'd encourage anyone who has not seen this to ignore any compulsion to watch it. It'll not enhance your day.

Wish I had read this before clicking on the link