Kid's Face Split in Half from Diving Accident

Started by DrinkingHarp, August 25, 2010, 07:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ildanach

i think it must be a fake. there is no way he was conscious through that.
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 25, 2010, 03:40:07 PM
That is the first time a video on the internet has actually made me feel sick to the pit my stomach. Shocking stuff.

You should watch Two Girls One Cup..

You'll Never Walk Alone.

omagh_gael

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 25, 2010, 05:40:24 PM
That is the first time a video on the internet has actually made me feel sick to the pit my stomach. Shocking stuff.

I know I shouldn't but now I'm going to have to check it out later. What is it?

Puckoon

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 25, 2010, 05:43:38 PM

A load of shite if truth be told......
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Wee Shea

People saying this is the worst thing they have seen on the internet obviously haven't seen the Dnepropetrovsk Maniac's video, crudely renamed "3 Guys 1 Hammer". It is the most horrific thing I have ever seen.

If you want to see it google "dnep maniacs" and it is the second link, I am warning you now though you may not sleep well after watching it, I know a couple people had nightmares and it made them sick!

Schkite

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 25, 2010, 05:45:51 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on August 25, 2010, 05:43:38 PM

A load of shite if truth be told......

:D That's one way of putting it!

upmonaghansayswe

And i thought an oul belly flop was sore!! Thats horrific stuff..

gawa316

Quote from: Wee Shea on August 25, 2010, 06:19:02 PM
People saying this is the worst thing they have seen on the internet obviously haven't seen the Dnepropetrovsk Maniac's video, crudely renamed "3 Guys 1 Hammer". It is the most horrific thing I have ever seen.

If you want to see it google "dnep maniacs" and it is the second link, I am warning you now though you may not sleep well after watching it, I know a couple people had nightmares and it made them sick!

Does it do exactly what it says on the tin?

As for the original clip...holy mother of f**k :o :o :o

EagleLord

Quote from: lolafrola on August 25, 2010, 12:24:21 PM
Quote from: Banana Man on August 25, 2010, 10:25:40 AM
Lolafrola where did that thread re the women go the other day  ???

It was deleted by me as i maybe over stepped the mark a bit and too much information was provided, it was a learning curve for me on the board and i didn't expect the reaction it got

I feel like im missing something here???? whats this about!

EC Unique

dnep maniacs is mental. It is the first time I have had to stop watching something because I simply could not stand seeing it! :-X

Wee Shea

Quote from: EC Unique on August 26, 2010, 02:08:14 PM
dnep maniacs is mental. It is the first time I have had to stop watching something because I simply could not stand seeing it! :-X

A mate of mine stoped watching after 30 seconds and refuses to watch any more of it ever again! It is the sounds of the dying fella that sicken me.

Banana Man

QuoteQuote from: lolafrola on August 25, 2010, 12:24:21 PM
Quote from: Banana Man on August 25, 2010, 10:25:40 AM
Lolafrola where did that thread re the women go the other day 

It was deleted by me as i maybe over stepped the mark a bit and too much information was provided, it was a learning curve for me on the board and i didn't expect the reaction it got

I feel like im missing something here? whats this about!

Did you not see it EagleLord - had potential to be a classic! Long story short lola frola was asking for relationship advice on a blade, I don't want to say to much though as he's pulled it for obvious reasons and don't want to get him any further grief, was funny though

screenexile

Watched bits of both those videos. . . holy Lord I've seen lots of stuff in my life and I actually thought that there was nothing that could freak me out.

Boy was I wrong!! It gives me chills down my spine thinking about it.

I would urge anyone thinking about looking at these to seriously consider not doing it. I certainly wish I hadn't. Also DO NOT show it to any girls!!!