Official Fooßball-Club Bayern München Thread Franck Ribéry the White Pele

Started by Dinny Breen, March 30, 2010, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Fair play to Bayern, they should never have bate united, they did and now they have done a number on Lyon.

As for the Liverpool are shite brigade, no bad team ever makes a CL final, it is an impossibility, it is tough to get there and fair fecks to anybody that does.

I hope barca do a number on the italians tomorrow night and the special wan gets his arse handed to him, a wee bit of humility would do him no harm at all at all.

I cant see bayern touching Barca but if it is the italians they play I will be roting for them, I dont like italian teams, never did and never will.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Doogie Browser

nrico2006

Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 28, 2010, 01:06:44 PM
Ribery's ban extended to 3 matches and so he misses the final

I see the Frog can appeal his ban.  But last year was it not made clear that Fletcher could not appeal his incorrect sending off?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Doogie Browser

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 28, 2010, 01:42:31 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 28, 2010, 01:06:44 PM
Ribery's ban extended to 3 matches and so he misses the final

I see the Frog can appeal his ban.  But last year was it not made clear that Fletcher could not appeal his incorrect sending off?
I would imagine Ribery's appeal would not be on the actual card but rather the length of ban possibly.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

ross4life

Well all the Bayern Fan's here & no congrats yet  :o

they secured the double by beating Bremen 4-0 in the cup final today, 22 league titles, 15 German Cups and four European Cups for Bayern now, could add another next week?

Champions league final could be...... winners win the treble

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere