Official Fooßball-Club Bayern München Thread Franck Ribéry the White Pele

Started by Dinny Breen, March 30, 2010, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Mc Graths Da

Ah Brilliant.......................rub it up the hateful fcukers!

stiffler

Paddy power were doing a special tonite if one team was winning at half time and the other was winning at full time!

anyone benefit from this?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: stiffler on March 30, 2010, 09:59:30 PM
Paddy power were doing a special tonite if one team was winning at half time and the other was winning at full time!

anyone benefit from this?

Munich certainly did!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

This is one soccer thread I don't mind, bloody hate United.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Capt Pat

Rooney is reported to be in severe pain with that injury as well and wayne Rooney doesn't do severe pain for minor injuries.

boojangles

Quote from: gerry on March 30, 2010, 09:38:25 PM
Rooney of with a injury as well what a night.

Go the gunners tomorrow night

Yes Yes Yes

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Archie Mitchell

Ribery was good tonight but tried to do too much at times. Will be an interesting 2nd leg with Robben and Schweinsteiger back and a fitter Gomez as well as Klose being an option. Olic is a real workhorse and deserved his goal.

ceol agus peil

Sent from my iphone

mouview

A typical MU performance on the continent with an untypical result; usually they are passed off the field but prevail due to a goal from Rooney and / or a lucky deflected goal. Shoe on the other foot tonight. Victories over compliant premier league sides have deluded fans into thinking that Nani, Carrick, Park, Berbatov are quality players. How quickly Ferguson has forgotten the lesson Barce' handed him last May.

Rav67

Quote from: mouview on March 31, 2010, 12:15:47 AM
A typical MU performance on the continent with an untypical result; usually they are passed off the field but prevail due to a goal from Rooney and / or a lucky deflected goal. Shoe on the other foot tonight. Victories over compliant premier league sides have deluded fans into thinking that Nani, Carrick, Park, Berbatov are quality players. How quickly Ferguson has forgotten the lesson Barce' handed him last May.

"They've been lulled into a false sense of what reality is.  Reality is Kaka."

Lady GAA GAA

Minder

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on March 31, 2010, 04:15:33 PM
I'll be very surprised if United don't make the next round.

So would I, what price are they to qualify now? They were 4/11 before last nights game.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"