What happened to the Stephen Nolan thread?

Started by under the bar, December 01, 2009, 09:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereiam

haranguerer

was just about to ask that myself hardstation. I suspect it might also be the answer to the thread title too!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Would say that if there is ever a case coming out of it, the fat lad's briefs will have it tied up in red tape for years, no puns intended.
Tbc....

whiskeysteve

Some typical fare from todays show...

'You should catch yourself on, so you should'

'You're walkin round with your head in a bag'

'You're livin in fairy land so you are'

And a border debate fit for the playground
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

ziggysego

I discovered him on Twitter at 10 tonight, so decided to follow him and see that nonsense he comes out with. Just after saying he's in bed listen to Barry Manilow. Gonna have to unfollow him now!
Testing Accessibility

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Fat lads show today coming from the Childrens hospice - listening to the poor wans in there, makes you think just how lucky you really are.  :-[
Tbc....

screenmachine

If i was ill in hospital the last thing i'd want is lard ass landin in to the ward! Think of the children god dammit!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: screenmachine on December 16, 2009, 10:09:10 AM
If i was ill in hospital the last thing i'd want is lard ass landin in to the ward! Think of the children god dammit!

That made me laugh out load!  :D :D :D
Tbc....

Hurler on the Bitch

Look, whatever might have been inferred in an indirect way about the man is obviously pure speculation. There is no way that he would consider that type of thing (careful now!) as he is not the type who would consider the thing that may have been inferred indirectly. So that's that one resolved!

fingerbob

Heard some quite unsavoury rumours about nolan, came from quite a reliable source too. Wouldn't be right of me to say though, but if what I've heard is true, it'll probably all be out in the open soon enough.

haranguerer

go on, say. sure you're only new, tell gaaboard mod3 you didnt know the rules about libel...

Denn Forever

He was doing Drive on 5Live last week.  Has he left his gig in NI and will he be on Drive from now on?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

fingerbob

haha nah it wouldnt be the nicest thing to accuse someone of, if it isn't true, and if it is, it'll be out soon enough.

leenie

Quote from: fingerbob on January 03, 2010, 10:21:01 PM
haha nah it wouldnt be the nicest thing to accuse someone of, if it isn't true, and if it is, it'll be out soon enough.

is it really bad?

could he go to jail?

would it make ya puke?

just answer y/n

be like playing 20 questions
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..