RIRA Checkpoints

Started by CĂșig huaire, August 26, 2009, 11:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: EC Unique on September 11, 2009, 05:45:50 PM
Quote from: orangeman on September 11, 2009, 01:44:03 PM
RIRA targets family of NI officer
Friday, 11 September 2009 13:00
A device has exploded outside the home of relatives of a policeman in Northern Ireland.

The dissident republican Real IRA has claimed responsibility after the suspected bomb ignited outside the policeman's parents' home in Shantallow, Derry, at around 1.30am.

Police said a car was damaged but there were no injuries.

AdvertisementA second device is being examined outside the policeman's sister's home in Kylemore Park.

Several people were forced to leave their homes after that device was discovered at around 7.30am.

They really are stooping very low here. Very cowardly acts. :-\
It's about their level. They'll be beating up the children of peelers next. Legitimate targets surely, and right about the level of risk the like. Morons.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: EC Unique on September 11, 2009, 05:45:50 PM
Quote from: orangeman on September 11, 2009, 01:44:03 PM
RIRA targets family of NI officer
Friday, 11 September 2009 13:00
A device has exploded outside the home of relatives of a policeman in Northern Ireland.

The dissident republican Real IRA has claimed responsibility after the suspected bomb ignited outside the policeman's parents' home in Shantallow, Derry, at around 1.30am.

Police said a car was damaged but there were no injuries.

AdvertisementA second device is being examined outside the policeman's sister's home in Kylemore Park.

Several people were forced to leave their homes after that device was discovered at around 7.30am.

They really are stooping very low here. Very cowardly acts. :-\

Thats shocking.  Its one thing going for what some would call legitimate targets but to target family.   >:(  Stupid scumbags that probably don't have a brain in their head nor an idea of the history or what exactly they are fighting for.  Probably got caught up in the romantic notion of fighting for your country against British oppression.

Bing Crosby .

Castrate the lot of them . Then chop their f**ing hands and legs off .

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Bing Crosby . on September 11, 2009, 11:57:35 PM
Are you alright?

Disagreeing with what they are at is one thing.  I'd say what you posted says more about you than anything else
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Bing Crosby .

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on September 12, 2009, 12:12:01 AM
Quote from: Bing Crosby . on September 11, 2009, 11:57:35 PM
Are you alright?

Disagreeing with what they are at is one thing.  I'd say what you posted says more about you than anything else

Oh you've really put me in my place . Whatever will I do now ?  :'(