The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avondhu star

Quote from: J70 on May 19, 2017, 09:31:23 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on May 19, 2017, 09:10:31 PM
Maybe they could spend their time reflecting on the 29th May, the anniversary of the Heyssel Stadium and the deaths caused by the Liverpool fans.

You didn't get too much of a bite last week. Giving it another shot?

When it comes to Heysel the Liverpool crew prefer the " move along,nothing to see hear approach"
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

J70

Quote from: Avondhu star on May 20, 2017, 09:38:45 AM
Maybe they could spend their time reflecting on the 29th May, the anniversary of the Heyssel Stadium and the deaths caused by the Liverpool fans.

When it comes to Heysel the Liverpool crew prefer the " move along,nothing to see hear approach"

Ok, I will bite then.

What's that statement based on? When have the Liverpool fans here been unwilling to discuss Heysel? And what exactly do you wish to discuss?

Avondhu star

Quote from: J70 on May 20, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

Ok, I will bite then.

What's that statement based on? When have the Liverpool fans here been unwilling to discuss Heysel? And what exactly do you wish to discuss?
We get the annual Hillsborough memorial but nothing from Liverpool despite 14 fans convincted  of manslaughter
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

J70

Quote from: Avondhu star on May 20, 2017, 02:45:20 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 20, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

Ok, I will bite then.

We get the annual Hillsborough memorial but nothing from Liverpool despite 14 fans convincted  of manslaughter

What do you think Liverpool SHOULD be doing?

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote- Abusive posts between fans of soccer teams, clearly not part of good humoured banter. Mentions of Hillsborough, Munich, Heysel or alluding to these incidents in a way designed to incite other posters to break forum rules.

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 20, 2017, 08:22:32 PM
Quote- Abusive posts between fans of soccer teams, clearly not part of good humoured banter. Mentions of Hillsborough, Munich, Heysel or alluding to these incidents in a way designed to incite other posters to break forum rules.

I think it depends on what he's after.

If he genuinely thinks there is something the club and fans (presumably including us lot here) should be saying or doing in terms of Heysel, then he should get the opportunity to make his case. Heysel has been a relatively forgotten tragedy, by all parties, including Liverpool, Juventus and the Belgians, with no one really knowing what to do or how to deal with it for a long time after it happened. Juve fans were pissed off with their own club for years, never mind their bitterness towards Liverpool for the tragedy itself and the failures of the club in the aftermath.

On the other hand, if its just the usual, sanctimonious, point-scoring, tribal bullshit, then to hell with him.

The Stallion

Is anything even done by moderators these days anyway? I have been wrongly accused of mocking the Hillsborough tragedy without any apparent consequence for those who have fabricated the lie. Seems like anything goes as far as I can tell.

brokencrossbar1

Stallion is a bollix, a p***k and a ****. He thinks he's controversial but he's an impotent weed who thinks that he is so f**king smart but in reality is a ****.

The Stallion

brokencrossbar1

Tony Baloney

Presumably that BVB win agin Bremen helps the seeding WHEN they beat Boro tomorrow?

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 20, 2017, 10:37:55 PM
Presumably that BVB win agin Bremen helps the seeding WHEN they beat Boro tomorrow?
Yes it will help SHOULD they beat Boro tomorrow.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on May 20, 2017, 10:40:14 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 20, 2017, 10:37:55 PM
Yes it will help SHOULD they beat Boro tomorrow.
COME ON LAOISLAD!

thebar

Quote from: The Stallion on May 20, 2017, 10:02:03 PM
Reported

Come on now Stallion told you dont be getting annoyed its ok.

The Stallion

I'm not annoyed. I know it's ok.