The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold

Quote from: ONeill on November 04, 2016, 11:14:35 PM
Paxman on the something

Sorry i missed that

Paxmans views on the North and the media pandering to bigoted orangemen and claiming the 12th is "a family fun day for all" is interesting
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

laoislad

How many times are they going to roll out this Oliver Callan p***k. He isn't funny.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

STREET FIGHTER

laoislad

Katie Hopkins is another p***k.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

STREET FIGHTER

BennyCake

Throw ball

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on November 11, 2016, 09:53:17 PM
Quote from: laoislad on November 11, 2016, 09:49:31 PM
Katie Hopkins is another p***k.

Such a w@nker....

Awkward trying to debate with someone who will not listen. And as smug as f###

longballin

who in the f*** was that leo boy? horrible piece of work... at least hopkins is gong back to england

ashman

Hopkins came , wound up the D4s , got her paw well greased and must be pissing herself laughing at the Micks.

BennyCake

Bring back Gaybo... and some decent guests.

snoopdog

Quote from: ashman on November 11, 2016, 10:22:11 PM
Hopkins came , wound up the D4s , got her paw well greased and must be pissing herself laughing at the Micks.
He has her on every year.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: BennyCake on November 11, 2016, 10:24:59 PM
Bring back Gaybo... and some decent guests.

Decent guests anyway.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mrdeeds

Thought the John Whelan interview very good. Like Late Late back in the day when was relevant and Ryan let him speak. The whole Hopkins thing was a charade and it's a pity we don't have a Bill Maher type that would have destroyed her.

seafoid

seafoid

Katie Hopkins on the LLS fucks up the Feng Shui in so many ways. She's political dogshit and comes from a sub pool of English culture that doesn't exist in Ireland. Daily Mail gone turbo hatred.
She comes in with a load of built in assumptions about English superiority. And some of them relate to Oirish people. You fahkin paddys. Ha ha ha.

I was looking at a few twitter profiles the other day.

Michael Fennelly
@MFennellyKK
Lecturer in LIT & Setanta college ,playing the best Sport in the world - Hurling. Fashion, box set & Film Lover. Ambassador for @LahartsSkoda @ChiaBiaseed @Sure
My word is my bond

Michael Duignan ‏@DuignanMichael  7 nov.
Brought one of my fav ever hurlers on holidays! Great read, inspirational & moving. @kenmcgrath78 @dawnmcg1 #respect

Niall McNamee ‏@niallmc14  22 oct.
Extremely honoured to speak at @officialgaa Health & Wellbeing conference today & to spend time with wonderful people

Joe Canning retweeted UNICEF Ireland ‏@unicefireland  7 nov.
Christmas gift idea: €28 could provide 4 blankets, keeping children safe this winter http://bit.ly/cosyblankets

That is a long way from where Hopkins is operating