The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Boycey on January 23, 2018, 11:44:51 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on January 23, 2018, 09:55:30 PM
Quote from: Boycey on January 23, 2018, 08:51:57 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on January 23, 2018, 08:46:27 PM
Great to hear Coleman is back. Best full back in the league.

I like Coleman but I think you're over egging him a little.. Not wanting to insult Everton but if he was the best full back in England he'd have moved on?
himself and Baines have probably been the best full backs for the last 6/7 years

with both of them out of the team Everton have looked very poor

not every player is a mercenary like Sanchez, Lukaku or Coutinho

It's not all about being mercenary always you know, a player will usually want to challenge themselves at a higher level. The extra moneys probably nice too though  ;D
Man U haven't been at a higher level the last few years

Boycey

I wasn't specifically talking about Utd but it's hard to argue that there is a higher echelon both in terms of quality and money wise than The Toffees

laoislad

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on January 23, 2018, 08:49:40 AM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on January 23, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
yeah, ignore the issue and bring up the past and deflect
typical behaviour from lfc fans

You're right. I shouldn't have brought up your club's embarrassing racist past.
Incidentally United didn't wear armbands either but don't let that stop you spouting shite.
Best of luck for the rest of the season. Hope your club win more community awards. Enjoy the relegation battle.
Racist and sexist now apparently as former Everton captain Phil Neville has had to delete his twitter because of sexist remarks he made in the past. This of course folllwing on from homophobic tweets that Holgate posted...
manfromdelmonte staying very quiet about all that. ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

johnneycool

Quote from: laoislad on January 24, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

Incidentally United didn't wear armbands either but don't let that stop you spouting shite.
Best of luck for the rest of the season. Hope your club win more community awards. Enjoy the relegation battle.
Racist and sexist now apparently as former Everton captain Phil Neville has had to delete his twitter because of sexist remarks he made in the past. This of course folllwing on from homophobic tweets that Holgate posted...

And him just after getting appointed as England ladies manager? Dickhead.

Syferus

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 23, 2018, 08:59:39 PM
Quote from: Boycey on January 23, 2018, 08:51:57 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on January 23, 2018, 08:46:27 PM
Great to hear Coleman is back. Best full back in the league.

I like Coleman but I think you're over egging him a little.. Not wanting to insult Everton but if he was the best full back in England he'd have moved on?

Sorry I thought I put a question mark there. I think it's certainly debatable. Was he not wanted by United a couple of years ago?

He was. When an OAP winger is starting for Man Utd at RB they can hardly talk about quaility in those positions either. Coleman much more of a footballer than Walker. Alonso at Chelsea has shown well the last two seasons but the PL isn't exactly awash with players better than Coleman.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: laoislad on January 24, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

don't spend my life on here.
and what sort of an idiot goes making comments like that those on social media, or anywhere.
it kinds does highlight the average iq of a professional soccer player in England

Milltown Row2

As anyone read these tweets?? Ffs move on nothing to see here, I was expecting him something like, women are like a garden, they need a good digging every now and again ! No he said in one tweet, women are to busy cooking to read messages!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2018, 12:00:10 AM
As anyone read these tweets?? Ffs move on nothing to see here, I was expecting him something like, women are like a garden, they need a good digging every now and again ! No he said I'm one tweet women are to busy cooking to read messages!

There's plenty to see here when he's named the national Womens' manager ffs. Idiotic and sexist rolled into one.

Gabriel_Hurl

As anyone read these tweets?? Ffs move on nothing to see here, I was expecting him something like, women are like a garden, they need a good digging every now and again ! No he said in one tweet, women are to busy cooking to read messages!

And the one about beating his wife?  ::)

longballin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 25, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

that's right. Cant find it but he did tweet one about that

Milltown Row2

Can you get it for me? might use it later
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

longballin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

well you probably would hiding behind a pseudo name...

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

Jesus H. Christ.

Milltown Row2

Is Phil still in a job? Couldn't have been that bad if it was! Seyferus, you're a bit of a tit when it comes to this stuff, made of glass. Chill out, any comedians pre noughties you'd have an issue with.. jokes that is all, if women wolf whistled at you you'd be the type that would report them!

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2018, 05:07:08 PM
Is Phil still in a job? Couldn't have been that bad if it was! Seyferus, you're a bit of a tit when it comes to this stuff, made of glass. Chill out, any comedians pre noughties you'd have an issue with.. jokes that is all, if women wolf whistled at you you'd be the type that would report them!

Scroll up and look at what you just said. If that passes for comedy to you I really don't know what to say.