What do you want for Christmas?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, December 16, 2008, 03:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Treasurer

A few days on a desert island would be ideal  (yep, it's THAT kind of day)

armaghniac

This is the season of goodwill. I would like my boss to be offered a job he couldn't refuse in Wellington, New Zealand or indeed anywhere in the southern hemisphere.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

SidelineKick

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 17, 2008, 03:46:25 PM
QuoteI would not be in the slightest bit bothered if i never got a present for Christmas. I just like the eating, drinking, days off work and scratching my nuts.

First and only time I will ever agree with you.  A decent box set is handy though.

I have the Sopranos coming my way  ;D can not wait.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Minder

What is the cheapest you can get it for, about 90 notes?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SidelineKick

Aye you'll not get it much cheaper than that. Well worth it though.  I can say that because its not me buying it  ;D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

nrico2006

Aye, there or thereabouts - do you not have it already?  I never got to watch much of it due to scheduling and Kellys Portrush nights etc.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Donagh

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Minder

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 18, 2008, 02:52:01 PM
Aye, there or thereabouts - do you not have it already?  I never got to watch much of it due to scheduling and Kellys Portrush nights etc.

Nah i joined Tecos.com for a free 3 month trial with their dvd rental last year to watch Series 1 & 2, i then bought series 3 & 4. Havent seen any of series 4 for ages.

milltown row

i've done that rental thingy myself Minder, seems ok

nrico2006

QuoteNah i joined Tecos.com for a free 3 month trial with their dvd rental last year to watch Series 1 & 2, i then bought series 3 & 4. Havent seen any of series 4 for ages.

I have done it the past 2 years, just got a code there the other day for this years but haven't set it up yet. 

Minder

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 19, 2008, 09:35:32 AM
QuoteNah i joined Tecos.com for a free 3 month trial with their dvd rental last year to watch Series 1 & 2, i then bought series 3 & 4. Havent seen any of series 4 for ages.

I have done it the past 2 years, just got a code there the other day for this years but haven't set it up yet. 

A problem i had NRico was if they dont have the next disc in order they send you the one after it which is no use. I was about a month trying to get the discs in the right order...........