Quote from: muppet on January 14, 2012, 09:02:38 PM
   Healy Best Ross
      Ryan POC
Ferris Heaslip O'Brien

Murray Sexton
Fitzgerald              Bowe
    McFadden O'Malley
          Earls

I'd love to see O'Mahoney on the bench. Time to ditch Cullen on age grounds and probably DOC on the bench. Kidney will never pick a back line like the above but f*ck it, if not now after the WC, when?
The other points are valid but a centre defence of McFadden, O'Malley and Earls just doesn't cut it. In a 7's mindset Earls might be a FB but at 6 nations its not. Only the french would pull a trick like that. McFadden is certainly ready but I doubt it with  O'Malley.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: trileacman on January 14, 2012, 09:33:16 PM
   Healy Best Ross
      Ryan POC
Ferris Heaslip O'Brien

Murray Sexton
    McFadden O'Malley
          Earls

I'd love to see O'Mahoney on the bench. Time to ditch Cullen on age grounds and probably DOC on the bench. Kidney will never pick a back line like the above but f*ck it, if not now after the WC, when?
The other points are valid but a centre defence of McFadden, O'Malley and Earls just doesn't cut it. In a 7's mindset Earls might be a FB but at 6 nations its not. Only the french would pull a trick like that. McFadden is certainly ready but I doubt it with  O'Malley.

On another note, your signature will soon be out of date   ;)
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

trileacman

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on January 14, 2012, 10:21:39 PM
Quote from: trileacman on January 14, 2012, 09:33:16 PM
   Healy Best Ross
      Ryan POC
Ferris Heaslip O'Brien

Murray Sexton
    McFadden O'Malley
          Earls

On another note, your signature will soon be out of date   ;)

Will soon be renewed.   ;D
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014