Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Deerstalker on November 26, 2023, 12:03:45 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 26, 2023, 11:59:01 AM
Quote from: Deerstalker on November 26, 2023, 11:45:45 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 26, 2023, 11:24:01 AMEmily Hand was released. Haven't seen any comments on how she was treated but the hostages released the previous days were reported to have be treated well.

she survived the hostage taking, and over a month of constant indiscriminate bombing from Israel.

irish ambassador now been called in by Israel for Leo's tweet (taken out of context tweet) to be reprimanded!!!!

Statements from Martin and Leo didn't mention the 8000 plus murdered by Israel or mentioned an extended ceasefire. motions from opposition parties all criticised from not mentioning Hamas but no issue ignoring Israeli crimes when issuing statements themselves.

Yeah those details need to come out immediately so you and Itchy can type furiously on an Internet messaging board to castigate her father for the criticism he had for Hamas. Amazing. 

You are an embarrassment

He can critise who he wants as can I. I am a father, I cannot imagine what he has gone through but equally there is over 8,000 murdered children in Gaza in the last 40 odd days, more children who have been permanently injured, more who lost brothers, sisters and parents, who are easily forgotten but the likes of you and by western governments. that's embarrassing.

You should have stopped there, you haven't been through anything & just admit you didn't like it when he criticised Hamas at the time.

I think I'll stick you on the ignore list with a few others.

1. I never said I had been through anything. 2.  I never commented on his original comments. 3. I am not waiting on anything to be said about how hostages were treated to castigate her father. 4. I have critised Hamas. 5 hamas are not my heros

that's five  false or misleading statements in two posts. you are not worth my time.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Condemning the Israeli Government for murdering 5,000+ children and 9,000 other Gazan people doesn't mean Hamas are  "your heroes"
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

RedHand88

Well, 118 pages in. Has anyone's lives been enriched or improved by posting or reading anything in this thread?

general_lee

Quote from: Deerstalker on November 26, 2023, 12:03:45 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 26, 2023, 11:59:01 AM
Quote from: Deerstalker on November 26, 2023, 11:45:45 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 26, 2023, 11:24:01 AMEmily Hand was released. Haven't seen any comments on how she was treated but the hostages released the previous days were reported to have be treated well.

she survived the hostage taking, and over a month of constant indiscriminate bombing from Israel.

irish ambassador now been called in by Israel for Leo's tweet (taken out of context tweet) to be reprimanded!!!!

Statements from Martin and Leo didn't mention the 8000 plus murdered by Israel or mentioned an extended ceasefire. motions from opposition parties all criticised from not mentioning Hamas but no issue ignoring Israeli crimes when issuing statements themselves.

Yeah those details need to come out immediately so you and Itchy can type furiously on an Internet messaging board to castigate her father for the criticism he had for Hamas. Amazing. 

You are an embarrassment

He can critise who he wants as can I. I am a father, I cannot imagine what he has gone through but equally there is over 8,000 murdered children in Gaza in the last 40 odd days, more children who have been permanently injured, more who lost brothers, sisters and parents, who are easily forgotten but the likes of you and by western governments. that's embarrassing.

You should have stopped there, you haven't been through anything & just admit you didn't like it when he criticised your heroes Hamas at the time.
Hamas are the baddies. As is Israel.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 26, 2023, 12:40:15 PMWell, 118 pages in. Has anyone's lives been enriched or improved by posting or reading anything in this thread?

For some, more entrenched
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 26, 2023, 12:40:15 PMWell, 118 pages in. Has anyone's lives been enriched or improved by posting or reading anything in this thread?

is that the purpose of this board to enrich and improve people lives?

I read the board for years, basically it a source of info. you might not otherwise find else or opinions of others you might not find elsewhere.

Rossfan

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 26, 2023, 12:58:36 PM

I read the board for years, basically it a source of info. you might not otherwise find else or opinions of others you might not find elsewhere.

👍
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 26, 2023, 12:58:36 PM

It's always been for some a soapbox, help with problems, a source of information, a bitta craic, insightful, the odd friendship, inside info on all things GAA, and of course the bitter battles on all thing's political.

You won't say certain things here to someone's face or have that conversation with a work colleague, so it escalates.. a time out now and then can help

There are lads on here I'd say from before they were married to being in the house on their own while their kids have flown the nest.

tonto1888

Quote from: Rossfan on November 26, 2023, 12:18:54 PMCondemning the Israeli Government for murdering 5,000+ children and 9,000 other Gazan people doesn't mean Hamas are  "your heroes"

Nor is it 'shite' as has been said

WT4E

Great to see the wee girl Hand being reunited with her father. Could get a bit awkward but I hope she never finds out.

Mad how the mind works amidst all the Israeli propaganda

weareros

They (Israel) are fairly going after Ireland. Over the top reaction to Leo's tweet, calling in the ambassador to give a dressing down (she should refuse), and claims the Hands were refused a hotel in Dublin without any proof. Accusing the Taoiseach of no moral compass after all the civilians they've slaughtered. You couldn't make it up.

Blowitupref

That's on the tweet now.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Blowitupref on November 26, 2023, 08:57:29 PM

That's on the tweet now.

I'm no fan of Leo or FG but the full statement was clearer.

BBC having some trouble with translations!!!!

https://twitter.com/muhammadshehad2/status/1728869569446736149?t=wTv7sC1xBLGRSnPv6C7iow&s=19

Jell 0 Biafra

Has Israel declared war on metaphor too?