Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnysboys

Quote from: KeyboardWarrior645 on January 18, 2023, 05:26:33 PM
Big appointment in Kilcoo. Huge job too with men going to Australia and the states. Rory Gallagher was first choice and they went to his door. He turned them down. All is not well in kilcoo!

Who's going away?

manwithnoplan

Big appointment in Kilcoo. Huge job too with men going to Australia and the states. Rory Gallagher was first choice and they went to his door. He turned them down. All is not well in kilcoo!

Did he attempt to negotiate a larger fee?

SticksandStones

Who is it?

Truth hurts

?

WeeJamseyMcC95

Quote from: Truth hurts on January 19, 2023, 08:54:41 AM

?

Not like a normal reply of yours.. normally a smartarse comment or just disagreeing with anything.. good to see your trying to change in 2023!!

Truth hurts

Quote from: WeeJamseyMcC95 on January 19, 2023, 12:32:57 PM

?

Not like a normal reply of yours.. normally a smartarse comment or just disagreeing with anything.. good to see your trying to change in 2023!!

After your comment about the 2 Nialls, I cannot take you seriously.

And has the Harte/Dooher ticket been announced on KilcooTV yet?

Smurfy123

No government funding secured for the Ballykinkar centre of excellence

Where to now for Down GAA

WeeJamseyMcC95

Quote from: Truth hurts on January 19, 2023, 12:48:54 PM
Quote from: WeeJamseyMcC95 on January 19, 2023, 12:32:57 PM

?

After your comment about the 2 Nialls, I cannot take you seriously.

And has the Harte/Dooher ticket been announced on KilcooTV yet?

I couldn't tell you mate.. I don't revolve my life around what's going on in Kilcoo. All I done was let people know what I heard.. Sure your replying back and forward all day there, could you not switch "KilcooTV" on yourself.

DanTheMan12

was notified from a reliable source a large confrontation occurred at the clonduff players meeting last week... some boys not happy with the management status.

johnnycool

Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 19, 2023, 01:34:11 PM
No government funding secured for the Ballykinkar centre of excellence

Where to now for Down GAA

Were they hoping for some of that levelling up fund which went to rugby clubs to build female changing rooms?

MATTSARACEN

?

Elementary my dear Banty, i mean Watson  ::) ::)
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose

Truth hurts

Quote from: DanTheMan12 on January 19, 2023, 02:39:08 PM
was notified from a reliable source a large confrontation occurred at the clonduff players meeting last week... some boys not happy with the management status.

Why would they not be? He took Magherafelt to a championship in Derry. Clonduff players would find a fault if Mick O'Dwyer and Mickey Harte were their managers.

DanTheMan12

Quote from: Truth hurts on January 20, 2023, 10:18:28 AM

Why would they not be? He took Magherafelt to a championship in Derry. Clonduff players would find a fault if Mick O'Dwyer and Mickey Harte were their managers.

still cant think of a reason for it, completely agree.

Johnnysboys

Quote from: DanTheMan12 on January 20, 2023, 03:01:33 PM
Quote from: Truth hurts on January 20, 2023, 10:18:28 AM

still cant think of a reason for it, completely agree.

If this is true - is it not typical Clonduff?? They had a "good" season two years ago and that covers them for two decades..

KeyboardWarrior645

Kilcoo delaying announcement for Monday evening to take away from All-Ireland winners. Brilliant winning mentality they have. Always number 1.