Austrian man keeps daughter in cellar for 24 years.

Started by Minder, April 28, 2008, 09:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mannix

Why did the family not tell someone, they are all guilty of aiding him,it seems.

Square Ball

Is this the same town that another girl was held in a cellar for years, and when she escaped the captor threw himself infront of a train?

strange town indeed.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Yes I Would

Apparently its not that far. Not sure of exact distance.
Had to read the story 3 times to try and digest what the feck was going on!!
Still cant understand how he got away with it for 24 years. Surely his missus was in on it too!

Bullet in the head would be too good for him!!

J70

How the fcuk could this boy's wife be oblivious to the fact that a woman and a number of children were hidden in her cellar for 25 years?

nrico2006

Thats balls about the wife.  Its surely impossible that she hadn't a clue that there was a squad under her floor for x amount of years.  This and the Natasha incident paint a very bleak picture of Austria.  You see films like Hostel aswell set in that part of the world or thereabouts and it makes it seem even more freaky.  Your doll Natash is getting her own talk show now ffs.  I wonder what condition the 6 children are in?  Theres a picture of the da on the BBC website, real evil looking hoore too!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

JimStynes

What kind of sick bastards is there in the world. The man needs hung ffs. And this craic that no1 else knew what he was at is a load of balls. The children and daughter will probably spend the rest of their lives in and out of Psychiatric units trying to get their heads right

ziggysego

Only read the story fully earlier. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I was sick to the stomach. The guy deserve a f**king bullet.
Testing Accessibility

Minder

Dont know whether he was evil or just fuckin deranged and the only positive for the children is some of them are perhaps young enough not to be scarred for life.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Unbelieveable to think that the 18 year old lad has never seen sunlight.
Testing Accessibility

gawa316

Where any of the children deformed in any way through this incest?

The wife is bound to know what was going on. The amount of food he would have needed to have bought to keep them fed and what the hell was she doing when he was chiseling away done stairs? ???

stew

Quote from: gawa316 on April 28, 2008, 09:55:07 PM

The wife is bound to know what was going on. The amount of food he would have needed to have bought to keep them fed and what the hell was she doing when he was chiseling away done stairs? ???

Silent approval, she is as guilty as he is, either that or she is the thickest cnut of all time, my money is that she is as guilty as sin.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

AFS

Quote from: gawa316 on April 28, 2008, 09:55:07 PM

Apparently one of them died and the bastard disposed of the body by burning it.

armaghniac

This episode, and the girl beaten to death in England, indicates that there is an evil undercurrent in society. No doubt our Austrian friend would have been running a concentration camp had he been born in a different time period.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

5 Sams

Quote from: armaghniac on April 29, 2008, 11:02:31 AM
This episode, and the girl beaten to death in England, indicates that there is an evil undercurrent in society. No doubt our Austrian friend would have been running a concentration camp had he been born in a different time period.

Agree 100% armaghniac. Others like Fred and Rose West, the carry on in the school in Jersey......these are the ones we know about.....you would wonder what other sick fcukers are out there getting away with stuff like this.
The Aristocrat Years