OWC fury at Norn Iron shirts not being sold at City Airport

Started by Minder, January 11, 2008, 01:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

I was in Easons at lunchtime and i noticed the front headline on the Newsletter. Some clown from Northern Ireland Supporters Association holding a Norn Iron jersey up outside Belfast City Airport, they say they are not being sold in the shops within the airport for "political reasons".........Discuss
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

MW

Hmm, you do realise that the Amalgamation of NISCs and OWC are different entities?

Chrisowc

Quote from: MW on January 11, 2008, 01:25:49 PM
Hmm, you do realise that the Amalgamation of NISCs and OWC are different entities?

It's just themmuns.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

What a complete non story, has been all over fatboy nolans show and talkback this morning - FFS still not a mention about the attack on a GAA ground in Armagh!  >:(
Tbc....

Maguire01

Papers in Northern Ireland tend to lack real news a lot of the time, so they either pull out some dirt on the public sector obtained under Freedom of Information, or drivel like this.

Minder

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 11, 2008, 01:30:39 PM
What a complete non story, has been all over fatboy nolans show and talkback this morning - FFS still not a mention about the attack on a GAA ground in Armagh!  >:(

Well i think you will be waiting a while before you hear mention of an attack on a Gaa ground in the Newsletter. Has the Irish News reported on it?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Donagh

Heard you man, that OWC bloke that objects to Fenians having houses, on the radio about this earlier. Ridiculous these pricks are given the airtime. Much rather listen to Wendy Austin singing  :D

Chrisowc

it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

his holiness nb

Quote from: Donagh on January 11, 2008, 01:37:40 PM
Heard you man, that OWC bloke that objects to Fenians having houses, on the radio about this earlier. Ridiculous these pricks are given the airtime. Much rather listen to Wendy Austin singing  :D

He objects to fenians having houses??
A bit harsh  :D
Ask me holy bollix

Donagh

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 11, 2008, 01:48:25 PM
Quote from: Donagh on January 11, 2008, 01:37:40 PM

He objects to fenians having houses??
A bit harsh  :D

Not just any Fenian mind, he particularly objects to OAP and elderly Fenians having houses. He loves his wee country though, so it's all okay  :o

nifan

Its up to a shop if they want to sell something or not - we can hardly order them to do so.

his holiness nb

Quote from: nifan on January 11, 2008, 02:02:16 PM
Its up to a shop if they want to sell something or not - we can hardly order them to do so.

Was thinking that, I saw a few sports shops down here with only soccer jerseys and no GAA stuff.

Their choice, a bit silly from a business point of view but their loss.
Ask me holy bollix